How to view titles for locating correct files in handbrake

macOS specific usage questions
oiuydsiouyas
New Cone
New Cone

How to view titles for locating correct files in handbrake

Postby oiuydsiouyas » 20 Aug 2010 19:09

I am new to vlc and I am sure this is an elementary question but for whatever reason I can not locate it. Most likely because I am not using the proper language or verbage. When I first started using Handbrake and I was needing to find the correct file or title, off the dvd I was ripping, the location would show up on VLC in green at the bottom. Now I can not locate how to turn it back on because somehow it is no longer showing the file location of the titles that show up in handbrake drop down box for "Title". So I can easily pick out the correct title to rip in Handbrake. I hope I explained this correctly. I appreciate the help.

ajmas
Big Cone-huna
Big Cone-huna
VLC version: 3.0.x
Operating System: MacOS X

Re: How to view titles for locating correct files in handbra

Postby ajmas » 28 Aug 2010 15:27

Have you tried asking this question in the Handbrake forum?
Providing logs, messages, configuration info (VLC, OS, Hardware) and a clear explanation of the issue always helps the problem solvers help you, even if they don't end up solving the issue. Just think what you would need if you were solving someone else's problem. Additional: Always looking for eager and capable MacOS X developers to join the VLC team - for more information see here.

sjorge
New Cone
New Cone
Operating System: Mac OS

Re: How to view titles for locating correct files in handbra

Postby sjorge » 28 Aug 2010 23:01

You can find out what title is playing by going to "Playback -> Title" and see which one has the check before it.

Return to “VLC media player for macOS Troubleshooting”