VLC 2.0 Issues

Microsoft Windows specific usage questions
Forum rules
Please post only Windows specific questions in this forum category. If you don't know where to post, please read the different forums' rules. Thanks.
LANBoy
Blank Cone
Blank Cone

VLC 2.0 Issues

Postby LANBoy » 02 Mar 2012 22:51

1) Firstly i cannot get VLC to save settings, this occurred in all versions of vlc, particularly "play files randomly forever" and even if it does do it the "random" is not very random

2) When i close VLC with my mouse short cut often when i re-open VLC the window is not full screen; it is as if the "restore button" (the button in between minimse and exit) is activated and i have ot maximse vlc every time.

3) Also how can i make the video editing settings, like using sepia or image modification still remain even after playing a new file but within the same playlist?

4) How do i get the play faster/slower arrows to apear in the dock akin to previous versions i don't want to have to right click, then playback then speed?

VLC_help
Mega Cone Master
Mega Cone Master

Re: VLC 2.0 Issues

Postby VLC_help » 04 Mar 2012 09:49

1. Some playlist settings are broken during saving. Known issue.
4. Tools -> Customize interface

LANBoy
Blank Cone
Blank Cone

Postby LANBoy » 04 Mar 2012 16:16

1) Are you also working on making the play items randomly play more randomly?

2) how can i make the video editing settings, like using sepia or image modification still remain even after playing a new file but within the same playlist?

thanks

VLC_help
Mega Cone Master
Mega Cone Master

Postby VLC_help » 05 Mar 2012 19:38

2. They should remain if you have enabled them during playback (or used Tools -> Preferences to set them as permanent ones).

Return to “VLC media player for Windows Troubleshooting”