Volume percentage in fullscreen

For questions and discussion that is NOT (I repeat NOT) specific to a certain Operating System.
Yeyo
New Cone
New Cone

Volume percentage in fullscreen

Postby Yeyo » 24 May 2010 04:05

Hello,

I like how vlc shows changes to volume with the keyboard when in window mode (percentage at top-right corner) and I would like to see it that way in fullscreen mode. Right now it shows a vertical bar with an indicator halfway (200%).

Is there any way to do this?

Thank you!

davidmorgen19
New Cone
New Cone

Re: Volume percentage in fullscreen

Postby davidmorgen19 » 24 May 2010 13:54

In the full screen mode or normal screen mode you can change volume with the help of the "ctrl + Up arrow " for increase volume and "ctrl + down arrow" key for decreased volume.

Yeyo
New Cone
New Cone

Postby Yeyo » 24 May 2010 17:04

I know that, what I want to change is the visualization from the vertical bar to a percentage.

Vikki Jezebel Blood
New Cone
New Cone

Postby Vikki Jezebel Blood » 28 May 2010 01:17

I am interested in changing the fullscreen visualization of volume & time, when I use hotkeys to change them, from bars to numbers, like they are in non-fullscreen-mode. Any help doing this would be appreciated.

ebud
Blank Cone
Blank Cone
Operating System: VistaHomePremium32bt

Postby ebud » 29 Jun 2010 09:38

This forum sucks so much! take this topic for instance : it's been here for more than a month, no one has a answer. damm!

vlcmac

Postby vlcmac » 29 Jun 2010 17:34

Hello,

I like how vlc shows changes to volume with the keyboard when in window mode (percentage at top-right corner) and I would like to see it that way in fullscreen mode. Right now it shows a vertical bar with an indicator halfway (200%).

Thank you!
Me too! The visualization in window mode is SO MUCH BETTER than in fullscreen (the latter really sucks).

ebud
Blank Cone
Blank Cone
Operating System: VistaHomePremium32bt

Postby ebud » 22 Sep 2010 17:25

Hello,

Thank you!
Me too! The visualization in window mode is SO MUCH BETTER than in fullscreen (the latter really sucks).

I agree with everyone here though It just seems this issue won't be adressed for a futher really long while, based on how active this topic is! Let's get together to pray the Lord programmer...

Return to “General VLC media player Troubleshooting”