Certificates (keys) in Amino STB

About encoding, codec settings, muxers and filter usage
commercial4levi
New Cone
New Cone

Certificates (keys) in Amino STB

Postby commercial4levi » 06 Jul 2007 22:28

Hello...
i'm trying to figure how to flash this STB (110). I have a firmware package (0.9.5-fresco_j27-5.tgz) and slight amount of info i've found in the internet. I've configured dhcp and mcastboootd in linux'е and had been figuring how do they work with aminet.
1) on power on amino broadcasts BOOTREQUEST
2) DHCP server replies sending IP and Vendor specific information of multicast address and port which are described in class "AmiNET110 mboot"
3) aminet confirms membership in this multicast group
4) After there are some questions cuz aminet does not receive bootstrap image. I mean ip packets are reveived because of blinking orange led. On the screen on tvset i see "Loading..." and it changes not. It also doesnt interact with perl STBremoteconf of package...

So i cannot understand whether my stb has a firmware and the it may be write protected or so. and the only way to interact with it is to use signed images and commands . Mean signed by the key it was initially flashed with. or it is clean and i so smth wrong...

I have 5 keys in that package (KEY.private, KEY.public, Master.public, STBrc-KEY.private, STBrc-KEY.public) but i know passphrases not. so i cannot sign smth with it. and also i'm not sure that keys are correspondent to existing firmware (if it actually exists). So this is the situation. Can anybody bring a clearness to my problme, please?

commercial4levi
New Cone
New Cone

Re: Certificates (keys) in Amino STB

Postby commercial4levi » 11 Jul 2007 19:54

Can anyone tell me the passphrases to KEY.private and STBrc-KEY.private if they are same for some class of firmware versions

quauhtlimtz
Blank Cone
Blank Cone

Postby quauhtlimtz » 18 Jan 2008 18:45

I have the same problem. Did you find an answer? Thanks.

katomylos
New Cone
New Cone

Postby katomylos » 27 Jun 2010 09:08

Can anyone provide me with some more details about STBremoteconf ? where can i find and down load this package?

commercial4levi
New Cone
New Cone

Postby commercial4levi » 29 Jun 2010 20:11

I had A110.RUSSIAN.0.9.5-fresco_j27-5.tgz as package name. So you can google for it.

Return to “VLC stream-output (sout)”