Videolan source code in netbeans

Microsoft Windows specific usage questions
Forum rules
Please post only Windows specific questions in this forum category. If you don't know where to post, please read the different forums' rules. Thanks.
developprograms
Blank Cone
Blank Cone

Videolan source code in netbeans

Postby developprograms » 05 Jul 2007 21:58

I am currenlty tring to use subversion to extract the videolan source code in netbeans. I have been unsuccessful in figuring it out as I am not familiar with subversion on the pc or through netbeans. I was wondering if there was a project folder available for download that would contain all the .java file. I have used the .class files and used a .class to .java converter to get the source code, but have found this to be a lengthy process.

Also, I was wanting to edit the code for my own personal use, and wondered if there was a directory on the web that would tell me that use of each .class file when the videolan program was run. I am wanting to pull the code that sets up the streaming capacity to implement it into my own program, and thought if I could find the functions that were associated with taking the command parameters from the command line, it would be easier to pull the needed code.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jean-Baptiste Kempf
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
VLC version: 4.0.0-git
Operating System: Linux, Windows, Mac

Re: Videolan source code in netbeans

Postby Jean-Baptiste Kempf » 06 Jul 2007 00:17

.java .class ? VLC is not a java application. MAybe you mean jVLC ?
Jean-Baptiste Kempf
http://www.jbkempf.com/ - http://www.jbkempf.com/blog/category/Videolan
VLC media player developer, VideoLAN President and Sites administrator
If you want an answer to your question, just be specific and precise. Don't use Private Messages.

developprograms
Blank Cone
Blank Cone

Re: Videolan source code in netbeans

Postby developprograms » 06 Jul 2007 04:34

yes what i meant was jvlc. not the vlc. my mistake

Return to “VLC media player for Windows Troubleshooting”