Big problem with VLC.. and an easy fix?

For questions and discussion that is NOT (I repeat NOT) specific to a certain Operating System.
puntloos
Blank Cone
Blank Cone

Big problem with VLC.. and an easy fix?

Postby puntloos » 18 Jul 2006 15:37

Short version:
- Right now, under certain, often-occuring conditions, VLC will simply stop playing/encoding/transcoding video. Fairly easily reproducable.
- Also, while I have no insight in the complexities of VLC, and I am not a coder, I think that a 'quick and dirty' fix that will at least IMPROVE things is easy to make.

Now the longer version.

- If the source (stream/file/whatever) is slow, for any reason (network hiccup, cdrom with dust requiring re-reads). VLC starts seeing 'late pictures' which it skips. Often, it never recovers.
- One constant in all of this, whether you're playing or {en/trans}coding is that VLC starts giving messages:

Code: Select all

late picture skipped (2688000) late picture skipped (2998000) late picture skipped (3797000)
- I suspect it has to do with a difference in the timestamp the source sends, and the timestamp VLC feels it has to play next.
- If the user told VLC to 'play' or 'encode' something, they will probably want SOMETHING, and a big hiccup OR an exit with a big error message is better than VLC just running forever without doing anything after a while.

The solution, well, I am sure that an ELEGANT solution would be difficult to make, it would probably require all the various input systems to have new API features that present the source of this problem uniformly etc etc etc. I probably can't begin to comprehend the complexity of this

But a quick and practical fix can be simple.. I think..:

- Offer us a few commandline switches that allow us to specify when to restart the VLC decoder completely. Some kind of automatic panic button.

For example some (mostly?) hypothetical optional settings:
--max-late-pictures <int> (self-explanatory Id say)
--max-late-pictures-in-a-row <int> (ditto)
--min-output-framerate-percent <int> - If the source says its 25fps and for some reason we're playing less than 5%..
--max-late-picture-sync-delta <int> (where 'delta' is that amount from the error message: "late picture skipped (2998000)")

and if those <int>'s are reached, just completely reboot VLC.. Disconnect from the source, reconnect, rebuffer, start playing/encoding all over, whatever it takes. I think this is what most other media players (and encoders?) do. When they get confused, start again.

Now again, I'm not a coder and sadly can't contribute to this myself, but I consider this a very urgent flaw in VLC.. would someone be able to implement this? Provide a better fix? Anything? Right now personally I just can't use VLC to transcode a MMS stream since there is no way for me to tell when VLC has encountered an error and given up! Also using VLC to just play a video stream off the internet over a less-than-perfect link will work very badly. Implementing some sort of 'fail safe' system should not be too hard (right?) and will greatly increase VLC's error recovery/robustness.. everybody happy!
Give a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Postby Guest » 19 Jul 2006 04:19

Move the man to Hawaii and he will never freeze to death. Stop sending people to Siberia or starting new wars in the world. I could go on here but this is a VLC forum. :P

There are a couple of Preferences switches that will help your streaming problems.

1. Preferences --> Stream output "Keep stream output open" check the box and press "Save" then close the player. This will probably be the default in the next revision.

2. This one came from a user awhile back. After every file that's finished the server proceeds to the next track in the playlist. But the streaming stops on the clients. When I press play on the clients they start playing, but after the next track transition it's over again (same behavior when I pause a track on the server).

In: Preferences, Input / Codecs, Access Modules, HTTP/HTTPS

If you enable "Advanced options" you find a check box labeled Auto re-connect. Check it!

Unfortunately not all of the protocols have this feature!

3. Background processes on the server side or network traffic can also be a problem. So increasing the priority of the process will help. Preferences --> Advanced "Increase the priority of the process" check the box and press Save then close the player.

4. Network traffic as mentioned earlier can also be an issue for the client so for all protocols you can try playing with the cache size to find an optimum.

5. Time to live, revolves around the number of hops to the desired location and when doing a ping to fine that number it is smart to set it a bit higher.

Now as far as transcoding goes or playing files in general. Sure all of this is dependent on the condition of the source material. If the source has problems, for sure there are going to be problems in the stream/transcode. It has always been recommended to separate transcoding from streaming when there are problems and make a local file because not all formats and containers are compatible with all sources. We all wish this were different and VLC has gone a long way to prove it can be done, but there still is allot of room for improvement in this area.

Personally, I think that the robustness was better in 0.8.2, but the versatility is better in 0.8.5 for the other area to consider here is over all stability and jitter as VLC seems to lack this when compared to a direct show player in general and is much more apparent for some hardware combinations more than others. Then there is the fact of the user not knowing or understanding their system. A good example of this is that most users don't know how to check that the DMA settings for their drives is correct or how to solve common video and audio problems. VLC is very system dependent, being one source code compiled on the box and operating system for which it was intended. This makes it VERY system dependent. Not meaning this is right or wrong, but is only a fact.

I don't know if any of this will help you or not. Some of it surely should. But if nothing else it should offer a bit better understanding of the beast. :lol:

puntloos
Blank Cone
Blank Cone

Postby puntloos » 19 Jul 2006 12:45

Move the man to Hawaii and he will never freeze to death. Stop sending people to Siberia or starting new wars in the world. I could go on here but this is a VLC forum. :P
Well if we can figure out world peace by playing video, I'm all for it!
There are a couple of Preferences switches that will help your streaming problems.

1. Preferences --> Stream output "Keep stream output open" check the box and press "Save" then close the player. This will probably be the default in the next revision.

2. This one came from a user awhile back. After every file that's finished the server proceeds to the next track in the playlist. But the streaming stops on the clients. When I press play on the clients they start playing, but after the next track transition it's over again (same behavior when I pause a track on the server).
While Im afraid this is unrelated (since its only for multiple playlist items and Im talking about one livestream) Ive checked it now!
In: Preferences, Input / Codecs, Access Modules, HTTP/HTTPS

If you enable "Advanced options" you find a check box labeled Auto re-connect. Check it!

Unfortunately not all of the protocols have this feature!
And sadly I'm using MMS :( but well, it's worth enabling.
3. Background processes on the server side or network traffic can also be a problem. So increasing the priority of the process will help. Preferences --> Advanced "Increase the priority of the process" check the box and press Save then close the player.
Worth a try but I don't think CPU priority is an issue here!
4. Network traffic as mentioned earlier can also be an issue for the client so for all protocols you can try playing with the cache size to find an optimum.
Bigger is better, no? :)
I have tried a bit, could try a bit more.
5. Time to live, revolves around the number of hops to the desired location and when doing a ping to fine that number it is smart to set it a bit higher.
Set it to 256, could set it higher but dunno..
Now as far as transcoding goes or playing files in general. Sure all of this is dependent on the condition of the source material. If the source has problems, for sure there are going to be problems in the stream/transcode. It has always been recommended to separate transcoding from streaming when there are problems and make a local file because not all formats and containers are compatible with all sources. We all wish this were different and VLC has gone a long way to prove it can be done, but there still is allot of room for improvement in this area.
*nod* which is where my suggestion came from, one of the main indicators is fairly easily catchable, and a hard reboot would be welcome there.
Personally, I think that the robustness was better in 0.8.2, but the versatility is better in 0.8.5 for the other area to consider here is over all stability and jitter as VLC seems to lack this when compared to a direct show player in general and is much more apparent for some hardware combinations more than others. Then there is the fact of the user not knowing or understanding their system. A good example of this is that most users don't know how to check that the DMA settings for their drives is correct or how to solve common video and audio problems. VLC is very system dependent, being one source code compiled on the box and operating system for which it was intended. This makes it VERY system dependent. Not meaning this is right or wrong, but is only a fact.
True enough, VLC is still not 1.0.0 and its quite good already.
I don't know if any of this will help you or not. Some of it surely should. But if nothing else it should offer a bit better understanding of the beast. :lol:
Thanks for your help! You gave some tips worth trying though I must admit Im a bit sceptical :) Im thinking of building my own little perl script that monitors the log file and hits the reset button if it skips too much, but Im sure it should be quick to implement in C too.. well.. I think.
Give a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

puppinoo

Postby puppinoo » 24 Jul 2006 15:37

Hi,
I'm having a similar problem. I use my pc (P4 2.4Ghz) to receive the stream from my dreambox dm500 sat receiver. It works fine only for the channels that broadcat at low bitrates (max 1900KB/s) ..for higher bitrates after a few minutes (often secods) i start receiving discontinuity errors and pictures starts with glitches and artifacts. If i close and restart it plays fine for a few minutes again and rebegin with glitches. Tried many possible solutions...but nothing worked.

Thanks for eventual help.
puppinoo.

Postby Guest » 24 Jul 2006 21:29

What is the resolution of the TS file?

Are you on a wireless network?

What Version of VLC?

puntloos
Blank Cone
Blank Cone

Postby puntloos » 02 Nov 2006 00:14

*bump*

I still think this is one of the most critical issues in VLC.. playback of imperfect sources just stops!

puntloos
Blank Cone
Blank Cone

quick reference

Postby puntloos » 10 Nov 2006 14:31

This is the bugtracker URL

https://trac.videolan.org/vlc/ticket/5

jalles
Blank Cone
Blank Cone

Re: Big problem with VLC.. and an easy fix?

Postby jalles » 01 Mar 2009 02:50

Audio stream is raw PCM stereo 44100hz from Ubuntu 8.10 w/ latest PulseAudio; from a live audio source (soundcard).

Client is dual core 64 bit AMD 2.4 Ghz, 3 GB ram w/ WinXP MCE; on 100Mbs wired LAN, switching hub, minimal traffic.

VLC is http://people.videolan.org/~jb/build/vl ... -win32.exe
and 0.9.8a behaves the same way.

Unforunately, the playback died after about 15 minutes in this build as well, while the streaming continued:

Code: Select all

main debug: adding item `rtp://@224.0.0.56:46570' ( rtp://@224.0.0.56:46570 ) main debug: rebuilding array of current - root SAP Announcements main debug: rebuild done - 1 items, index 0 main debug: processing request item rtp://@224.0.0.56:46570 node SAP Announcements skip 0 main debug: resyncing on rtp://@224.0.0.56:46570 main debug: rtp://@224.0.0.56:46570 is at -1 main debug: starting new item main debug: creating new input thread main debug: Creating an input for 'rtp://@224.0.0.56:46570' main debug: thread (input) created at priority 1 (../.././src/input/input.c:364) main debug: thread started main debug: using timeshift granularity of 52428800 bytes main debug: using timeshift path 'C:\DOCUME~1\HP_ADM~1\LOCALS~1\Temp' main debug: `rtp://@224.0.0.56:46570' gives access `rtp' demux `' path `@224.0.0.56:46570' main debug: creating demux: access='rtp' demux='' path='@224.0.0.56:46570' main debug: looking for access_demux module: 1 candidate main debug: net: opening 224.0.0.56 datagram port 46570 qt4 debug: Adding a new MRL to recent ones: rtp://@224.0.0.56:46570 main debug: Multicast group join request main debug: IP_ADD_MEMBERSHIP multicast request main debug: using access_demux module "rtp" main debug: TIMER module_need() : 4.000 ms - Total 4.000 ms / 1 intvls (Avg 4.000 ms) main debug: looking for a subtitle file in C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC10\ main debug: `rtp://@224.0.0.56:46570' successfully opened rtp debug: detected stereo PCM rtp debug: added payload type 10 (f = 44100 Hz) main debug: selecting program id=0 main debug: looking for decoder module: 35 candidates araw debug: samplerate:44100Hz channels:2 bits/sample:0 main debug: using decoder module "araw" main debug: TIMER module_need() : 1.000 ms - Total 1.000 ms / 1 intvls (Avg 1.000 ms) main debug: thread (decoder) created at priority 2 (../.././src/input/decoder.c:314) main debug: thread started rtp debug: added RTP source (87fdcd41) main debug: Buffering 0% main debug: reusing aout main debug: looking for audio output module: 3 candidates aout_directx debug: OpenAudio aout_directx debug: found device: Primary Sound Driver aout_directx debug: found device: Realtek HD Audio rear output qt4 debug: IM: Setting an input main debug: Buffering 0% main debug: Buffering 1% aout_directx debug: device supports 2 channels (DEFAULT!) aout_directx debug: device supports 1 channel aout_directx debug: Windows says your SpeakerConfig is stereo aout_directx debug: creating DirectSoundThread main debug: thread (DirectSound Notification Thread) created at priority 15 (../../.././modules/audio_output/directx.c:432) main debug: using audio output module "aout_directx" main debug: TIMER module_need() : 19.000 ms - Total 19.000 ms / 1 intvls (Avg 19.000 ms) main debug: thread started main debug: output 's16l' 44100 Hz Stereo frame=1 samples/4 bytes aout_directx debug: DirectSoundThread ready main debug: mixer 'fl32' 44100 Hz Stereo frame=1 samples/8 bytes main debug: filter(s) 'fl32'->'s16l' 44100 Hz->44100 Hz Stereo->Stereo main debug: looking for audio filter module: 24 candidates main debug: using audio filter module "converter_float" main debug: TIMER module_need() : 1.000 ms - Total 1.000 ms / 1 intvls (Avg 1.000 ms) main debug: found a filter for the whole conversion main debug: looking for audio mixer module: 3 candidates main debug: using audio mixer module "float32_mixer" main debug: TIMER module_need() : 0.000 ms - Total 0.000 ms / 1 intvls (Avg 0.000 ms) main debug: input 's16b' 44100 Hz Stereo frame=1 samples/4 bytes main debug: looking for audio filter module: 1 candidate scaletempo warning: bad input or output format main warning: no audio filter module matching "scaletempo" could be loaded main debug: TIMER module_need() : 0.000 ms - Total 0.000 ms / 1 intvls (Avg 0.000 ms) main debug: looking for audio filter module: 1 candidate scaletempo debug: format: 44100 rate, 2 nch, 4 bps, fl32 scaletempo debug: params: 30 stride, 0.200 overlap, 14 search scaletempo debug: 1.000 scale, 1323.000 stride_in, 1323 stride_out, 1059 standing, 264 overlap, 617 search, 2204 queue, fl32 mode main debug: using audio filter module "scaletempo" main debug: TIMER module_need() : 0.000 ms - Total 0.000 ms / 1 intvls (Avg 0.000 ms) main debug: filter(s) 's16b'->'fl32' 44100 Hz->44100 Hz Stereo->Stereo main debug: looking for audio filter module: 24 candidates main debug: using audio filter module "converter_float" main debug: TIMER module_need() : 0.000 ms - Total 0.000 ms / 1 intvls (Avg 0.000 ms) main debug: found a filter for the whole conversion main debug: filter(s) 'fl32'->'fl32' 48510 Hz->44100 Hz Stereo->Stereo main debug: looking for audio filter module: 24 candidates main debug: using audio filter module "bandlimited_resampler" main debug: TIMER module_need() : 1.000 ms - Total 1.000 ms / 1 intvls (Avg 1.000 ms) main debug: found a filter for the whole conversion main debug: End of audio preroll main debug: Buffering 2% main debug: Buffering 2% main debug: Buffering 3% main debug: Buffering 4% main debug: Buffering 5% qt4 debug: New Event: type 1116 qt4 debug: New caching: 5 qt4 debug: New caching: 5 main debug: Buffering 5% main debug: Buffering 6% qt4 debug: New Event: type 1111 main debug: Buffering 7% main debug: Buffering 7% main debug: Buffering 8% main debug: Buffering 9% main debug: Buffering 10% main debug: Buffering 10% [etc...] main debug: Buffering 89% main debug: Buffering 90% qt4 debug: New Event: type 1116 qt4 debug: New caching: 90 qt4 debug: New caching: 90 main debug: Buffering 91% qt4 debug: New Event: type 1116 qt4 debug: New caching: 91 qt4 debug: New caching: 91 main debug: Buffering 92% qt4 debug: New Event: type 1116 qt4 debug: New caching: 92 qt4 debug: New caching: 92 qt4 debug: New Event: type 1116 main debug: Buffering 92% main debug: Buffering 93% qt4 debug: New Event: type 1116 qt4 debug: New caching: 93 qt4 debug: New caching: 93 main debug: Buffering 94% qt4 debug: New Event: type 1116 qt4 debug: New caching: 94 qt4 debug: New caching: 94 main debug: Buffering 95% main debug: Buffering 95% qt4 debug: New Event: type 1116 qt4 debug: New caching: 95 qt4 debug: New caching: 95 main debug: Buffering 96% qt4 debug: New Event: type 1116 qt4 debug: New caching: 96 qt4 debug: New caching: 96 qt4 debug: New Event: type 1116 qt4 debug: New Event: type 1116 main debug: Buffering 97% main debug: Buffering 97% main debug: Buffering 98% qt4 debug: New Event: type 1116 qt4 debug: New caching: 98 qt4 debug: New caching: 98 qt4 debug: New Event: type 1116 qt4 debug: New Event: type 1116 main debug: Buffering 99% main debug: Stream buffering done (1001 ms in 1005 ms) main debug: Decoder buffering done in 0 ms main warning: PTS is out of range (-10000), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-17256), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-24513), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-31769), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-39025), dropping buffer qt4 debug: New Event: type 1116 qt4 debug: New caching: 100 qt4 debug: New caching: 100 qt4 debug: New Event: type 1116 [playing fine for about fifteen minutes, until...] main warning: output date isn't PTS date, requesting resampling (86968) main warning: buffer is 86967 late, triggering upsampling main warning: output date isn't PTS date, requesting resampling (47118) main warning: resampling stopped after 7523000 usec (drift: -46965) main warning: buffer is 47146 late, triggering upsampling main warning: output date isn't PTS date, requesting resampling (52063) main warning: timing screwed, stopping resampling main warning: buffer is 90547 late, triggering upsampling main warning: PTS is out of range (-38921), dropping buffer main warning: buffer is 74130 late, triggering upsampling main warning: output date isn't PTS date, requesting resampling (47077) main warning: PTS is out of range (-36413), dropping buffer main warning: buffer is 63134 late, triggering upsampling main warning: PTS is out of range (-36687), dropping buffer main warning: buffer is 55401 late, triggering upsampling main warning: PTS is out of range (-31948), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-39204), dropping buffer main warning: output date isn't PTS date, requesting resampling (53082) main warning: buffer is 91568 late, triggering upsampling main warning: PTS is out of range (-31497), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-37753), dropping buffer main warning: buffer is 75876 late, triggering upsampling main warning: PTS is out of range (-34490), dropping buffer main warning: buffer is 68212 late, triggering upsampling main warning: PTS is out of range (-31046), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-37302), dropping buffer main warning: buffer is 53132 late, triggering upsampling main warning: PTS is out of range (-39864), dropping buffer main warning: buffer is 45695 late, triggering upsampling main warning: output date isn't PTS date, requesting resampling (49027) main warning: timing screwed, stopping resampling main warning: buffer is 94721 late, triggering upsampling main warning: PTS is out of range (-39957), dropping buffer main warning: buffer is 86967 late, triggering upsampling main warning: PTS is out of range (-39776), dropping buffer main warning: buffer is 79529 late, triggering upsampling main warning: PTS is out of range (-38869), dropping buffer main warning: buffer is 71615 late, triggering upsampling main warning: PTS is out of range (-38687), dropping buffer main warning: buffer is 64177 late, triggering upsampling main warning: PTS is out of range (-38506), dropping buffer main warning: buffer is 56740 late, triggering upsampling main warning: PTS is out of range (-38325), dropping buffer main warning: buffer is 49302 late, triggering upsampling main warning: PTS is out of range (-39118), dropping buffer main warning: buffer is 41865 late, triggering upsampling main warning: PTS is out of range (-39143), dropping buffer main warning: output date isn't PTS date, requesting resampling (49000) main warning: buffer is 83608 late, triggering upsampling main warning: PTS is out of range (-38937), dropping buffer main warning: buffer is 76171 late, triggering upsampling main warning: PTS is out of range (-38962), dropping buffer main warning: buffer is 68733 late, triggering upsampling main warning: PTS is out of range (-39755), dropping buffer main warning: buffer is 61295 late, triggering upsampling main warning: PTS is out of range (-38780), dropping buffer main warning: buffer is 53857 late, triggering upsampling main warning: PTS is out of range (-39574), dropping buffer main warning: buffer is 46420 late, triggering upsampling main warning: PTS is out of range (-38599), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-39393), dropping buffer main warning: output date isn't PTS date, requesting resampling (51000) main warning: buffer is 82908 late, triggering upsampling main warning: PTS is out of range (-38417), dropping buffer main warning: buffer is 75470 late, triggering upsampling main warning: PTS is out of range (-39211), dropping buffer main warning: buffer is 68033 late, triggering upsampling main warning: PTS is out of range (-39236), dropping buffer main warning: buffer is 60595 late, triggering upsampling main warning: PTS is out of range (-39030), dropping buffer main warning: buffer is 53157 late, triggering upsampling main warning: PTS is out of range (-39055), dropping buffer main warning: buffer is 45719 late, triggering upsampling main warning: PTS is out of range (-39823), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-28848), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-36105), dropping buffer main warning: output date isn't PTS date, requesting resampling (50023) main warning: PTS is out of range (-38873), dropping buffer main warning: buffer is 66717 late, triggering upsampling main warning: PTS is out of range (-39642), dropping buffer main warning: buffer is 59280 late, triggering upsampling main warning: PTS is out of range (-39667), dropping buffer main warning: buffer is 51842 late, triggering upsampling main warning: PTS is out of range (-38692), dropping buffer main warning: buffer is 44405 late, triggering upsampling main warning: PTS is out of range (-39486), dropping buffer main warning: output date isn't PTS date, requesting resampling (50023) main warning: buffer is 87171 late, triggering upsampling main warning: PTS is out of range (-37510), dropping buffer main warning: buffer is 79733 late, triggering upsampling main warning: PTS is out of range (-39304), dropping buffer main warning: buffer is 72296 late, triggering upsampling main warning: PTS is out of range (-37329), dropping buffer main warning: buffer is 64859 late, triggering upsampling main warning: PTS is out of range (-29123), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-35379), dropping buffer main warning: buffer is 50165 late, triggering upsampling main warning: PTS is out of range (-37148), dropping buffer main warning: buffer is 42727 late, triggering upsampling main warning: PTS is out of range (-39916), dropping buffer main warning: output date isn't PTS date, requesting resampling (49954) main warning: buffer is 85424 late, triggering upsampling main warning: PTS is out of range (-37941), dropping buffer main warning: buffer is 77986 late, triggering upsampling main warning: PTS is out of range (-37966), dropping buffer main warning: buffer is 70550 late, triggering upsampling main warning: PTS is out of range (-39735), dropping buffer main warning: buffer is 63112 late, triggering upsampling main warning: PTS is out of range (-38760), dropping buffer main warning: buffer is 55674 late, triggering upsampling main warning: PTS is out of range (-37785), dropping buffer main warning: buffer is 48236 late, triggering upsampling main warning: PTS is out of range (-39554), dropping buffer main warning: buffer is 40798 late, triggering upsampling main warning: PTS is out of range (-38578), dropping buffer main warning: output date isn't PTS date, requesting resampling (49068) main warning: buffer is 82611 late, triggering upsampling main warning: PTS is out of range (-37603), dropping buffer main warning: buffer is 75172 late, triggering upsampling main warning: PTS is out of range (-39372), dropping buffer main warning: buffer is 67736 late, triggering upsampling main warning: PTS is out of range (-38397), dropping buffer main warning: buffer is 60298 late, triggering upsampling main warning: PTS is out of range (-37422), dropping buffer main warning: buffer is 52860 late, triggering upsampling main warning: PTS is out of range (-39191), dropping buffer main warning: buffer is 45422 late, triggering upsampling main warning: PTS is out of range (-38216), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-39984), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-37241), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-39009), dropping buffer main warning: output date isn't PTS date, requesting resampling (50955) main warning: buffer is 67352 late, triggering upsampling main warning: PTS is out of range (-38034), dropping buffer main warning: buffer is 59914 late, triggering upsampling main warning: PTS is out of range (-37059), dropping buffer main warning: buffer is 52477 late, triggering upsampling main warning: PTS is out of range (-38828), dropping buffer main warning: buffer is 45040 late, triggering upsampling main warning: PTS is out of range (-37853), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-39622), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-37878), dropping buffer main warning: output date isn't PTS date, requesting resampling (51018) main warning: PTS is out of range (-38647), dropping buffer main warning: buffer is 67032 late, triggering upsampling main warning: PTS is out of range (-37671), dropping buffer main warning: buffer is 59594 late, triggering upsampling main warning: PTS is out of range (-39440), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-37696), dropping buffer main warning: buffer is 44901 late, triggering upsampling main warning: PTS is out of range (-38465), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-38490), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-39259), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-37515), dropping buffer main warning: output date isn't PTS date, requesting resampling (49005) main warning: buffer is 64881 late, triggering upsampling main warning: PTS is out of range (-38284), dropping buffer main warning: buffer is 57443 late, triggering upsampling main warning: PTS is out of range (-38309), dropping buffer main warning: buffer is 50006 late, triggering upsampling main warning: PTS is out of range (-39077), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-36334), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-39102), dropping buffer main warning: output date isn't PTS date, requesting resampling (51972) main warning: buffer is 80209 late, triggering upsampling main warning: PTS is out of range (-39871), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-38127), dropping buffer main warning: buffer is 65516 late, triggering upsampling main warning: PTS is out of range (-38896), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-36152), dropping buffer main warning: buffer is 50822 late, triggering upsampling main warning: PTS is out of range (-38921), dropping buffer main warning: buffer is 43384 late, triggering upsampling main warning: PTS is out of range (-39690), dropping buffer main warning: output date isn't PTS date, requesting resampling (49005) main warning: PTS is out of range (-37946), dropping buffer main warning: buffer is 77695 late, triggering upsampling main warning: PTS is out of range (-39715), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-35971), dropping buffer main warning: buffer is 63001 late, triggering upsampling main warning: PTS is out of range (-38739), dropping buffer main warning: buffer is 55563 late, triggering upsampling main warning: PTS is out of range (-39508), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-36764), dropping buffer main warning: buffer is 40869 late, triggering upsampling main warning: PTS is out of range (-39533), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-36789), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-38558), dropping buffer main warning: output date isn't PTS date, requesting resampling (47050) main warning: buffer is 66150 late, triggering upsampling main warning: PTS is out of range (-36583), dropping buffer main warning: buffer is 58713 late, triggering upsampling main warning: PTS is out of range (-39352), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-36608), dropping buffer main warning: buffer is 44019 late, triggering upsampling main warning: PTS is out of range (-38377), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-36402), dropping buffer main warning: output date isn't PTS date, requesting resampling (52968) main warning: buffer is 82475 late, triggering upsampling main warning: PTS is out of range (-39170), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-36427), dropping buffer main warning: buffer is 67781 late, triggering upsampling main warning: PTS is out of range (-38195), dropping buffer main warning: buffer is 60343 late, triggering upsampling main warning: PTS is out of range (-39964), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-37220), dropping buffer main warning: buffer is 45650 late, triggering upsampling main warning: PTS is out of range (-38989), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-36245), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-37014), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-39783), dropping buffer main warning: output date isn't PTS date, requesting resampling (47982) main warning: PTS is out of range (-37039), dropping buffer main warning: buffer is 57350 late, triggering upsampling main warning: PTS is out of range (-38808), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-36064), dropping buffer main warning: buffer is 42656 late, triggering upsampling main warning: PTS is out of range (-37832), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-39601), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-36857), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-39626), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-35882), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-37651), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-39420), dropping buffer main warning: output PTS is out of range (5361), clearing out main warning: input PTS is out of range (12255), trashing main warning: input PTS is out of range (4999), trashing main warning: PTS is out of range (-36676), dropping buffer main warning: input PTS is out of range (7743), trashing main warning: input PTS is out of range (486), trashing main warning: input PTS is out of range (3230), trashing main warning: PTS is out of range (-38445), dropping buffer main warning: input PTS is out of range (5974), trashing main warning: PTS is out of range (-35701), dropping buffer main warning: input PTS is out of range (8718), trashing main warning: input PTS is out of range (1462), trashing main warning: input PTS is out of range (4205), trashing main warning: PTS is out of range (-37470), dropping buffer main warning: input PTS is out of range (6949), trashing main warning: input PTS is out of range (9693), trashing main warning: input PTS is out of range (2437), trashing main warning: input PTS is out of range (4180), trashing main warning: computed PTS is out of range (668), clearing out main warning: PTS is out of range (-36495), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-38263), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-36520), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-37288), dropping buffer main warning: input PTS is out of range (6249), trashing main warning: input PTS is out of range (8993), trashing main warning: input PTS is out of range (1737), trashing main warning: input PTS is out of range (3481), trashing main warning: PTS is out of range (-36313), dropping buffer main warning: input PTS is out of range (7225), trashing main warning: input PTS is out of range (9969), trashing main warning: input PTS is out of range (2712), trashing main warning: PTS is out of range (-38082), dropping buffer main warning: input PTS is out of range (5456), trashing main warning: PTS is out of range (-36338), dropping buffer main warning: input PTS is out of range (7200), trashing main warning: computed PTS is out of range (944), clearing out main warning: PTS is out of range (-37107), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-38876), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-37132), dropping buffer main warning: input PTS is out of range (6406), trashing main warning: input PTS is out of range (150), trashing main warning: input PTS is out of range (2894), trashing main warning: PTS is out of range (-37900), dropping buffer main warning: input PTS is out of range (5638), trashing main warning: PTS is out of range (-35157), dropping buffer main warning: input PTS is out of range (8382), trashing main warning: input PTS is out of range (1126), trashing main warning: input PTS is out of range (2869), trashing main warning: PTS is out of range (-36925), dropping buffer main warning: input PTS is out of range (6613), trashing main warning: buffer is 43539 in advance, triggering downsampling main warning: computed PTS is out of range (2259), clearing out main warning: timing screwed, stopping resampling main warning: PTS is out of range (-38694), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-36950), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-30463), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-37719), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-34975), dropping buffer main warning: input PTS is out of range (8562), trashing main warning: input PTS is out of range (1124), trashing main warning: input PTS is out of range (2868), trashing main warning: computed PTS is out of range (9356), clearing out main warning: PTS is out of range (-26744), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-34000), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-38513), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-36769), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-37538), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-34794), dropping buffer main warning: input PTS is out of range (8744), trashing main warning: input PTS is out of range (1488), trashing main warning: input PTS is out of range (3232), trashing main warning: PTS is out of range (-37563), dropping buffer main warning: input PTS is out of range (5976), trashing main warning: input PTS is out of range (8720), trashing main warning: input PTS is out of range (1464), trashing main warning: PTS is out of range (-38331), dropping buffer main warning: input PTS is out of range (5207), trashing main warning: computed PTS is out of range (7951), clearing out main warning: PTS is out of range (-35588), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-38356), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-34613), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-39125), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-37381), dropping buffer main warning: input PTS is out of range (6156), trashing main warning: input PTS is out of range (8900), trashing main warning: input PTS is out of range (1644), trashing main warning: PTS is out of range (-38150), dropping buffer main warning: input PTS is out of range (5388), trashing main warning: computed PTS is out of range (876), clearing out main warning: PTS is out of range (-35406), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-38175), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-35431), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-38944), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-37200), dropping buffer main warning: input PTS is out of range (6338), trashing main warning: input PTS is out of range (9082), trashing main warning: input PTS is out of range (1826), trashing main warning: PTS is out of range (-38969), dropping buffer main warning: input PTS is out of range (4570), trashing main warning: computed PTS is out of range (1058), clearing out main warning: PTS is out of range (-35225), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-37993), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-35250), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-38762), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-37018), dropping buffer main warning: input PTS is out of range (6519), trashing main warning: input PTS is out of range (9263), trashing main warning: input PTS is out of range (2007), trashing main warning: PTS is out of range (-38787), dropping buffer main warning: input PTS is out of range (4751), trashing main warning: computed PTS is out of range (1239), clearing out main warning: PTS is out of range (-35043), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-39556), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-37812), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-35068), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-39581), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-35837), dropping buffer main warning: input PTS is out of range (7700), trashing main warning: input PTS is out of range (444), trashing main warning: input PTS is out of range (2188), trashing main warning: PTS is out of range (-38606), dropping buffer main warning: input PTS is out of range (4932), trashing main warning: computed PTS is out of range (7676), clearing out main warning: PTS is out of range (-35862), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-37631), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-34887), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-39399), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-36656), dropping buffer main warning: input PTS is out of range (7882), trashing main warning: input PTS is out of range (626), trashing main warning: input PTS is out of range (2370), trashing main warning: PTS is out of range (-38424), dropping buffer main warning: input PTS is out of range (5114), trashing main warning: computed PTS is out of range (602), clearing out main warning: PTS is out of range (-35681), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-37449), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-34705), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-39218), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-36474), dropping buffer main warning: input PTS is out of range (7063), trashing main warning: input PTS is out of range (807), trashing main warning: input PTS is out of range (2551), trashing main warning: PTS is out of range (-38243), dropping buffer main warning: input PTS is out of range (5295), trashing main warning: computed PTS is out of range (783), clearing out main warning: PTS is out of range (-35499), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-37268), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-34524), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-39037), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-36293), dropping buffer main warning: input PTS is out of range (7245), trashing main warning: input PTS is out of range (989), trashing main warning: input PTS is out of range (2733), trashing main warning: PTS is out of range (-38061), dropping buffer main warning: input PTS is out of range (5477), trashing main warning: computed PTS is out of range (965), clearing out main warning: PTS is out of range (-35318), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-39830), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-37086), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-35343), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-38855), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-36111), dropping buffer main warning: input PTS is out of range (7426), trashing main warning: input PTS is out of range (170), trashing main warning: input PTS is out of range (2914), trashing main warning: PTS is out of range (-38880), dropping buffer main warning: input PTS is out of range (4658), trashing main warning: computed PTS is out of range (8402), clearing out main warning: PTS is out of range (-35136), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-39649), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-36905), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-35161), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-38674), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-35930), dropping buffer main warning: input PTS is out of range (7607), trashing main warning: input PTS is out of range (351), trashing main warning: input PTS is out of range (3095), trashing main warning: PTS is out of range (-38699), dropping buffer main warning: input PTS is out of range (4839), trashing main warning: computed PTS is out of range (8583), clearing out main warning: PTS is out of range (-34955), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-39467), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-36724), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-33980), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-39492), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-35749), dropping buffer main warning: input PTS is out of range (7789), trashing main warning: input PTS is out of range (533), trashing main warning: input PTS is out of range (3277), trashing main warning: PTS is out of range (-37517), dropping buffer main warning: input PTS is out of range (6021), trashing main warning: computed PTS is out of range (7765), clearing out main warning: PTS is out of range (-35774), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-39286), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-36542), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-33798), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-39311), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-35567), dropping buffer main warning: input PTS is out of range (7970), trashing main warning: input PTS is out of range (714), trashing main warning: input PTS is out of range (3458), trashing main warning: PTS is out of range (-37336), dropping buffer main warning: input PTS is out of range (6202), trashing main warning: computed PTS is out of range (7946), clearing out main warning: PTS is out of range (-35592), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-36361), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-33617), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-39130), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-36386), dropping buffer main warning: input PTS is out of range (7152), trashing main warning: input PTS is out of range (896), trashing main warning: PTS is out of range (-39898), dropping buffer main warning: input PTS is out of range (3640), trashing main warning: PTS is out of range (-37154), dropping buffer main warning: input PTS is out of range (6384), trashing main warning: computed PTS is out of range (8128), clearing out main warning: PTS is out of range (-35411), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-39923), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-36179), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-33436), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-37948), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-36204), dropping buffer main warning: input PTS is out of range (7333), trashing main warning: input PTS is out of range (77), trashing main warning: input PTS is out of range (2821), trashing main warning: PTS is out of range (-36973), dropping buffer main warning: input PTS is out of range (6565), trashing main warning: computed PTS is out of range (9309), clearing out main warning: PTS is out of range (-34229), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-39742), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-36998), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-33254), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-37767), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-36023), dropping buffer main warning: input PTS is out of range (7514), trashing main warning: input PTS is out of range (258), trashing main warning: input PTS is out of range (3002), trashing main warning: PTS is out of range (-36792), dropping buffer main warning: input PTS is out of range (6746), trashing main warning: computed PTS is out of range (9490), clearing out main warning: PTS is out of range (-34048), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-39560), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-36817), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-34073), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-37585), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-35842), dropping buffer main warning: input PTS is out of range (7696), trashing main warning: input PTS is out of range (440), trashing main warning: input PTS is out of range (3184), trashing main warning: PTS is out of range (-37610), dropping buffer main warning: input PTS is out of range (5928), trashing main warning: computed PTS is out of range (9672), clearing out main warning: PTS is out of range (-33866), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-39379), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-36635), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-33891), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-38404), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-34660), dropping buffer main warning: input PTS is out of range (8877), trashing main warning: input PTS is out of range (1621), trashing main warning: input PTS is out of range (3365), trashing main warning: PTS is out of range (-37429), dropping buffer main warning: input PTS is out of range (6109), trashing main warning: computed PTS is out of range (8853), clearing out main warning: PTS is out of range (-34685), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-38198), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-36454), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-33710), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-39966), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-38222), dropping buffer main warning: computed PTS is out of range (1803), clearing out main warning: PTS is out of range (-34479), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-39991), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-37247), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-34504), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-38016), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-36272), dropping buffer main warning: input PTS is out of range (7265), trashing main warning: input PTS is out of range (9), trashing main warning: computed PTS is out of range (2753), clearing out main warning: PTS is out of range (-33529), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-38041), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-35297), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-39810), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-37066), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-34322), dropping buffer main warning: input PTS is out of range (9215), trashing main warning: input PTS is out of range (1959), trashing main warning: PTS is out of range (-38835), dropping buffer main warning: input PTS is out of range (4703), trashing main warning: computed PTS is out of range (7447), clearing out main warning: PTS is out of range (-36091), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-33347), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-37860), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-35116), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-38628), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-36885), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-34141), dropping buffer main warning: input PTS is out of range (9397), trashing main warning: input PTS is out of range (2141), trashing main warning: PTS is out of range (-38653), dropping buffer main warning: input PTS is out of range (4885), trashing main warning: computed PTS is out of range (7629), clearing out main warning: PTS is out of range (-35910), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-33166), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-37678), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-34935), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-39447), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-36703), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-33959), dropping buffer main warning: input PTS is out of range (9578), trashing main warning: input PTS is out of range (2322), trashing main warning: PTS is out of range (-38472), dropping buffer main warning: input PTS is out of range (5066), trashing main warning: computed PTS is out of range (7810), clearing out main warning: PTS is out of range (-35728), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-33984), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-37497), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-34753), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-39266), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-37522), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-33778), dropping buffer main warning: input PTS is out of range (9759), trashing main warning: input PTS is out of range (2503), trashing main warning: PTS is out of range (-38291), dropping buffer main warning: input PTS is out of range (5247), trashing main warning: computed PTS is out of range (7991), clearing out main warning: PTS is out of range (-35547), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-32803), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-37315), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-34572), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-39084), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-36340), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-34597), dropping buffer main warning: input PTS is out of range (9941), trashing main warning: input PTS is out of range (2685), trashing main warning: PTS is out of range (-38109), dropping buffer main warning: input PTS is out of range (5429), trashing main warning: computed PTS is out of range (8173), clearing out main warning: PTS is out of range (-35365), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-32622), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-38878), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-38134), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-34390), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-38903), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-36159), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-34415), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-38928), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-35184), dropping buffer main warning: input PTS is out of range (8353), trashing main warning: input PTS is out of range (1097), trashing main warning: computed PTS is out of range (3841), clearing out main warning: PTS is out of range (-32440), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-39696), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-37953), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-35209), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-38721), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-35978), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-34234), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-38746), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-35003), dropping buffer main warning: input PTS is out of range (8535), trashing main warning: input PTS is out of range (1279), trashing main warning: computed PTS is out of range (4023), clearing out main warning: PTS is out of range (-32259), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-39515), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-36771), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-35027), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-28540), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-35796), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-33052), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-38565), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-35821), dropping buffer main warning: input PTS is out of range (7716), trashing main warning: input PTS is out of range (460), trashing main warning: computed PTS is out of range (4204), clearing out main warning: PTS is out of range (-32077), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-39334), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-36590), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-34846), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-39359), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-35615), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-32871), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-38383), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-35640), dropping buffer main warning: input PTS is out of range (7898), trashing main warning: input PTS is out of range (642), trashing main warning: computed PTS is out of range (3386), clearing out main warning: PTS is out of range (-32896), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-39152), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-36408), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-34665), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-39177), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-36433), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-32690), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-39946), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-38202), dropping buffer main warning: computed PTS is out of range (823), clearing out main warning: PTS is out of range (-35458), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-32715), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-38971), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-36227), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-33483), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-38996), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-36252), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-33508), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-39764), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-37021), dropping buffer main warning: computed PTS is out of range (1005), clearing out main warning: PTS is out of range (-35277), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-32533), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-38789), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-37046), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-33302), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-28814), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-35071), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-33327), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-39583), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-36839), dropping buffer main warning: computed PTS is out of range (1186), clearing out main warning: PTS is out of range (-35095), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-32352), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-38608), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-36864), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-33120), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-28633), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-35889), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-33145), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-39402), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-37658), dropping buffer main warning: computed PTS is out of range (1367), clearing out main warning: PTS is out of range (-34914), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-32170), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-39427), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-36683), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-33939), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-38452), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-35708), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-32964), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-37476), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-33733), dropping buffer main warning: input PTS is out of range (9805), trashing main warning: input PTS is out of range (2549), trashing main warning: computed PTS is out of range (4293), clearing out main warning: PTS is out of range (-31989), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-38245), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-36501), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-33758), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-38270), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-35526), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-32783), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-37295), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-34551), dropping buffer main warning: input PTS is out of range (8986), trashing main warning: input PTS is out of range (1730), trashing main warning: computed PTS is out of range (4474), clearing out main warning: PTS is out of range (-31808), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-39064), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-36320), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-33576), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-38089), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-36345), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-32601), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-39857), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-37114), dropping buffer main warning: computed PTS is out of range (1912), clearing out main warning: PTS is out of range (-34370), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-32626), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-38882), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-36139), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-33395), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-37907), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-35164), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-32420), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-39676), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-36932), dropping buffer main warning: computed PTS is out of range (2093), clearing out main warning: PTS is out of range (-34188), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-31445), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-37701), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-36957), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-33213), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-37726), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-34982), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-33238), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-39495), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-36751), dropping buffer main warning: computed PTS is out of range (2274), clearing out main warning: PTS is out of range (-34007), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-31263), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-37520), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-36776), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-33032), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-37544), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-34801), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-33057), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-39313), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-37569), dropping buffer main warning: computed PTS is out of range (2456), clearing out main warning: PTS is out of range (-33826), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-31082), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-38338), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-36594), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-33851), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-37363), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-34619), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-31876), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-38132), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-37388), dropping buffer main warning: computed PTS is out of range (2637), clearing out main warning: PTS is out of range (-33644), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-30900), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-37157), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-35413), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-33669), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-39925), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-38182), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-34438), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-31694), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-38950), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-37207), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-34463), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-30719), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-37975), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-35232), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-33488), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-38000), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-34256), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-31513), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-38769), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-37025), dropping buffer main warning: computed PTS is out of range (2000), clearing out main warning: PTS is out of range (-34281), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-31538), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-37794), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-35050), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-33306), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-37819), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-35075), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-31331), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-38588), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-35844), dropping buffer main warning: input PTS is out of range (437), trashing main warning: computed PTS is out of range (2181), clearing out main warning: PTS is out of range (-34100), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-31356), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-37613), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-34869), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-32125), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-39381), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-37637), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-34894), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-32150), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-38406), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-34082), dropping buffer main warning: PTS is out of range (-31338), dropping buffer [then I kill it] main debug: incoming request - stopping current input main debug: socket 1412 polling interrupted main debug: waitpipe: object killed main debug: dying input rtp error: RTP flow stopped main debug: EOF reached main debug: control type=0 main debug: control: stopping input main debug: thread times: real 12m26.406250s, kernel 0m3.750000s, user 0m5.140625s main debug: removing module "araw" main debug: killing decoder fourcc `s16b', 0 PES in FIFO main debug: removing module "converter_float" main debug: removing module "scaletempo" main debug: removing module "bandlimited_resampler" aout_directx debug: closing audio device main debug: dying input aout_directx debug: DirectSoundThread exiting main debug: thread ended main debug: thread times: real 12m26.421875s, kernel 0m1.328125s, user 0m1.296875s main debug: removing module "aout_directx" main debug: removing module "converter_float" main debug: removing module "float32_mixer" main debug: releasing aout rtp debug: removing RTP source (87fdcd41) main debug: Program doesn't contain anymore ES main debug: removing module "rtp" main debug: thread ended main debug: dead input main debug: thread times: real 12m26.453125s, kernel 0m0.453125s, user 0m1.218750s qt4 debug: IM: Deleting the input main debug: Destroying the input for 'rtp://@224.0.0.56:46570' main debug: TIMER input launching for 'rtp://@224.0.0.56:46570' : 9.000 ms - Total 9.000 ms / 1 intvls (Avg 9.000 ms)
Even if I had network storms, hard drive thrashing, misconfigured DMA, loose network cable, or whatever; VLC is still going to need to deal with reality, and keep playing something, instead of tripping over itself, then not getting back up.

Unitl then, I can't use it. I need to stream for about four hours without babysitting. I wish I had found out about this sooner. [ticket]#5?[/ticket]

Thanks, J-B for the effort.

Jim Alles

jalles
Blank Cone
Blank Cone

Re: Big problem with VLC.. and an easy fix - please

Postby jalles » 02 Mar 2009 03:41

I thought I wanted to tone my last post down a little (I was a bit aggravated at a previous post in this thread :evil:). But I do want to focus on and clarify the technical aspects of this thread.

As always, Garbage in, Garbage out. I don't argue with any of the suggestions that will help the server side. But lets assume that it is (close to) perfect, the user understands and pays attention to the hardware, and settings are optimized. We are still streaming over a non-deterministic network architecture. That neither the user nor the developer have much control over.

I think the issue here is the Player (client) side. I do appreciate the complexity of what you are trying to accomplish - word clock pretty much goes out the window and that makes it really difficult to keep the video & audio in synch. The problem is we will never reach the perfection that the technology gods demand - even if we throw an infinite amount of money at the problem.

If money were not an issue, I would simply run some wires to make the connections I want. Even those wires will have issues (noise), even if I spend more money and make it hundreds of feet of Monster Cable.
Since I don't have that budget, I am willing to make some compromises - my resulting output from an audio stream is not going to be perfect. I don't expect it to be. So instead of worrying about perfect synchronization, no dropped packets/frames and expecting the server stream to match what the client expects timing to be, lets relax a little and make a best effort to reproduce the stream.

I know this can be done. My Digital TV does it. I am playing back the same PCM audio stream on a PC running Mplayer (at 48000hz sample rate - Mplayer has its own issues). Even Max Headroom could do it.

I can cause glitches, even on this dual core machine, despite the fact that it can run circles around this audio-only stream. But Mplayer keeps on going. it even played back the 44100 hz stream while set at 48000 hz. - it wasn't entirley musical, but it was understandable, and I didn't have to stop it and retsart it - it lost its way and back-filled in a beat or two, and kept on playing.

VLC has to make it through a two hour movie if the stream is still present and usable at all.

VLC HAS to improve in this area. It has nothing to do with transcoding.

Thank you for the soap box.

Jim

Rémi Denis-Courmont
Developer
Developer
VLC version: master
Operating System: Linux

Postby Rémi Denis-Courmont » 02 Mar 2009 19:23

It works for me. Patch is welcome if it does not work for you.
Rémi Denis-Courmont
https://www.remlab.net/
Private messages soliciting support will be systematically discarded

jalles
Blank Cone
Blank Cone

Postby jalles » 02 Mar 2009 23:02

And so the bug still stands.

.ja.

Return to “General VLC media player Troubleshooting”