JVLC bindings [05/05/07]

Microsoft Windows specific usage questions
Forum rules
Please post only Windows specific questions in this forum category. If you don't know where to post, please read the different forums' rules. Thanks.
PurpleSkunk
New Cone
New Cone

JVLC bindings [05/05/07]

Postby PurpleSkunk » 28 Apr 2007 19:12

Hello there.

I've managed to compile the JVLC library using cygwin.

I tried it in some of my Java projects, including Eclipse or Netbeans projects, and it seems that my DLL is working great, although I had issue with the ones given out by other members.

I've made some links for you in order to download it, the archive includes jvlc.dll, libvlc.dll, jvlc.jar and the plugins directory (all were compiled and created on 04/28/07, using the latest svn revision).

So if you want to try it, here is the links :

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=M5PUSLZL
http://rapidshare.com/files/28407387/JVLC.rar

Please ask if you want more recent versions as the svn repository gets updated. :wink:
Last edited by PurpleSkunk on 05 May 2007 16:05, edited 1 time in total.

Izibaar
New Cone
New Cone

Postby Izibaar » 30 Apr 2007 23:12

An update every month would be great. So I can test it by myself and the project don't look so dead for everyone.

PurpleSkunk
New Cone
New Cone

Postby PurpleSkunk » 01 May 2007 08:49

Okay, I will try to update this thread every month as much as possible. :)

vdaburon
New Cone
New Cone

Postby vdaburon » 02 May 2007 14:09

Okay, I will try to update this thread every month as much as possible. :)
I try this version on my Windows XP SP2 and on my Windows 2000 SP4 Laptop and it 's working !

A good news.

Vincent

PurpleSkunk
New Cone
New Cone

Postby PurpleSkunk » 02 May 2007 23:35

it 's working !
Glad to hear this one ! :D

PurpleSkunk
New Cone
New Cone

Postby PurpleSkunk » 05 May 2007 16:05

Here is an update for my compiled libraries, this time it was compiled using the lastest contribs + ffmpeg & x264 from the svn trunk.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IE3BEOIV
http://rapidshare.com/files/29623189/JVLC.rar

vdaburon
New Cone
New Cone

version 20070505 snapshot empty

Postby vdaburon » 07 May 2007 13:49

Here is an update for my compiled libraries, this time it was compiled using the lastest contribs + ffmpeg & x264 from the svn trunk.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IE3BEOIV
http://rapidshare.com/files/29623189/JVLC.rar
Hello,

I have some troubles (20070505 version) with function jvlc.video.getSnapshot(ficOut);
All files are empty (0 byte) for png or jpg format.

I don't see a little picture when Snapshort is created.

Vincent

PurpleSkunk
New Cone
New Cone

Re: version 20070505 snapshot empty

Postby PurpleSkunk » 09 May 2007 10:13

I have some troubles (20070505 version) with function jvlc.video.getSnapshot(ficOut);
All files are empty (0 byte) for png or jpg format.
Okay, thanks for your report, I will dig into this for my next version of the DLL.

dangerdoom
New Cone
New Cone

Postby dangerdoom » 12 May 2007 21:31

thanks, so it's working with VLCExample.java

now, I want to use it with JVLCPanel

Code: Select all

import java.awt.BorderLayout; import org.videolan.jvlc.JVLC; import org.videolan.jvlc.JVLCPanel; import org.videolan.jvlc.VLCException; public class JVLCPlayer extends javax.swing.JDialog { /** Creates new form JVLCPlayer */ private JVLC jvlc; private JVLCPanel jvp; public JVLCPlayer(java.awt.Frame parent, boolean modal) { super(parent, modal); initComponents(); jvp=new JVLCPanel(); jvlc=jvp.getJVLCObject(); jPanel1.add(jvp, BorderLayout.CENTER); try { jvlc.playlist.add("file://C:\\abc.mpeg","abc.mpeg"); jvlc.playlist.play(); } catch (VLCException ex) { ex.printStackTrace(); } [...] } /** * @param args the command line arguments */ public static void main(String args[]) { java.awt.EventQueue.invokeLater(new Runnable() { public void run() { new JVLCPlayer(new javax.swing.JFrame(), true).setVisible(true); } }); } // Variables declaration - do not modify private javax.swing.JButton jButton1; private javax.swing.JButton jButton2; private javax.swing.JPanel jPanel1; private javax.swing.JSlider jSlider1; // End of variables declaration }
but the JVM crashes
#
# An unexpected error has been detected by Java Runtime Environment:
#
# EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x0bf61637, pid=4044, tid=2384
#
# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (1.6.0-b105 interpreted mode)
# Problematic frame:
# C [libdeinterlace_plugin.dll+0x1637]
#
# An error report file with more information is saved as hs_err_pid4044.log
#
# If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
# http://java.sun.com/webapps/bugreport/crash.jsp
#

littlejohn
Blank Cone
Blank Cone

Re: JVLC bindings [05/05/07]

Postby littlejohn » 16 May 2007 23:00

Hello there.

I've managed to compile the JVLC library using cygwin.

I tried it in some of my Java projects, including Eclipse or Netbeans projects, and it seems that my DLL is working great, although I had issue with the ones given out by other members.
Hi PurpleSkunk,
to compile jvlc under cygwin did you change any file involved in the configuration or build process? Perhaps a document explaining the steps to compile using cygwin would be really appreciated.

Cheers,
lj

arniepie
New Cone
New Cone

Postby arniepie » 17 May 2007 09:00

Perhaps a document explaining the steps to compile using cygwin would be really appreciated.
I for one would really appreciate details on how to compile under cygwin. I work mostly in IntelliJ on Windows, and although I have been using cygwin a little, I find it difficult to figure out all that's needed to compile the native libraries.

By the way, I've had to uninstall IE7 to get the dlls working (even the ones posted here) to get around a "Can't find dependent libraries" error -- which is apparently due to a vista-dependency introduced by MS. I wanted to try and submit a patch for this issue, which is one of the reasons why I'd be grateful if somebody could create such a doc.

Cheers,
Arnie Pie

PurpleSkunk
New Cone
New Cone

Postby PurpleSkunk » 18 May 2007 07:25

Hi PurpleSkunk,
to compile jvlc under cygwin did you change any file involved in the configuration or build process? Perhaps a document explaining the steps to compile using cygwin would be really appreciated.

Cheers,
lj
You're absolutely right, I will try to write a doc when I've got enough time. Stay tuned !

angelo.difino
Blank Cone
Blank Cone

Postby angelo.difino » 05 Jul 2007 16:35

Perhaps a document explaining the steps to compile using cygwin would be really appreciated.
I for one would really appreciate details on how to compile under cygwin. I work mostly in IntelliJ on Windows, and although I have been using cygwin a little, I find it difficult to figure out all that's needed to compile the native libraries.

By the way, I've had to uninstall IE7 to get the dlls working (even the ones posted here) to get around a "Can't find dependent libraries" error -- which is apparently due to a vista-dependency introduced by MS. I wanted to try and submit a patch for this issue, which is one of the reasons why I'd be grateful if somebody could create such a doc.

Cheers,
Arnie Pie
i guys,
i've successfully downloaded and build my jvlc.dll but i'm figured out with the same above problem (it's a 2 months old problem... but seems nobody figured out -> i've searched using keyword "jvlc" and "can t find dependent libraries" --> viewtopic.php?f=14&t=35601&hilit=Can%27 ... aries+jvlc)

my first question: my os is vista. doesn't anybody know if this is the problem? if yes, i've several problem to remove ie7 here... and i'm not so sure i can do it at all!
secondly, the patch Arnie talk about is somehow applicable at vista so? if yes, i can also try to test it,

any help will be welcome!
jvlc are doing a really great job :) :)

my system is
vista so
vlc version is vlc-0.9.0-svn
contrib version is contrib-20070530-win32-bin-gcc-3.4.5-only.tar
using cygwin to crosscompile
Last edited by angelo.difino on 05 Jul 2007 19:59, edited 1 time in total.

angelo.difino
Blank Cone
Blank Cone

Postby angelo.difino » 05 Jul 2007 17:20

... and, yes, the problem i have is:

(you can see i specified the plugin dir correctly.... i suppose :look:)

== Starting VLCExample ==
Creating a JVLC instance with args:
0) --plugins-path=C:\Users\Angelo\workspace\jvlc_2\plugins
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: C:\Users\Angelo\workspace\jvlc_2\jvlc.dll: Can't find dependent libraries
at java.lang.ClassLoader$NativeLibrary.load(Native Method)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary0(ClassLoader.java:1751)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(ClassLoader.java:1676)
at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Runtime.java:823)
at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:1030)
at org.videolan.jvlc.JVLC.<clinit>(JVLC.java:36)
at VLCExample.main(VLCExample.java:26)

adanecito
Cone that earned his stripes

Postby adanecito » 06 Jul 2007 03:58

try loading libvlc.dll then jvlc.dll.
If you still get the same message then load every single dll using loadlibrary.

I know it hurts to load every one (over 217 last time I counted) but it's what worked for me.

-Tony

angelo.difino
Blank Cone
Blank Cone

Postby angelo.difino » 06 Jul 2007 13:11

hi adanecito and all,

i've tried hard to resolve this point but no solution found.

-first of all, if i remove jvlc.dll no way to use jvl at all
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: org.videolan.jvlc.JVL
C.createInstance([Ljava/lang/String;)J

-secondly, i've tried to load all the plugins .dll before jvlc.dll, but the same problem is reached

- i've tried also with an updated version of the vlc source and also with the 05052007 distro. always same
problem is reached.

- if also tried (in the configuration step, when build all the jvlc distro) to NOT use --enable-shared-libvlc.
always same problem is reached.

is no possible that some plugins dll are not founded by jvlc.dll at start-up? maybe some are missing
sorry for these silly questions, i'm quite new to this world :) and i just try to... understand...
(hard work, angelo :))

angelo.difino
Blank Cone
Blank Cone

Postby angelo.difino » 06 Jul 2007 13:28

My new JVLC is:

public class JVLC implements Runnable { static { System.loadLibrary("liba52sys_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("liba52tofloat32_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("liba52tospdif_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("liba52_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libaccess_directory_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libaccess_fake_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libaccess_file_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libaccess_filter_bandwidth_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libaccess_filter_dump_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libaccess_filter_record_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libaccess_filter_timeshift_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libaccess_ftp_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libaccess_http_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libaccess_mms_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libaccess_output_dummy_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libaccess_output_file_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libaccess_output_http_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libaccess_output_udp_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libaccess_smb_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libaccess_tcp_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libaccess_udp_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libadjust_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libadpcm_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libaiff_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libalphamask_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libaout_directx_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libaout_file_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libaraw_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libasf_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libaudioscrobbler_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libaudio_format_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libau_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libavi_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libbandlimited_resampler_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libbda_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libblend_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libbluescreen_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libcaca_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libcdda_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libcinepak_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libclone_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libcmml_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libcolorthres_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libconverter_fixed_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libconverter_float_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libcrop_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libcvdsub_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libdeinterlace_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libdemuxdump_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libdirect3d_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libdmo_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libdolby_surround_decoder_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libdshow_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libdtssys_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libdtstofloat32_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libdtstospdif_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libdts_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libdummy_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libdvbsub_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libdvdnav_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libdvdread_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libequalizer_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("liberase_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libexport_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libextract_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libfaad_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libfake_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libffmpeg_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libflacsys_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libflac_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libfloat32_mixer_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libfolder_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libfreetype_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libgaussianblur_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libgestures_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libglwin32_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libgnutls_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libgoom_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libgradient_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libgrowl_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libh264_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libheadphone_channel_mixer_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libhotkeys_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libhttp_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libi420_rgb_mmx_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libi420_rgb_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libi420_rgb_sse2_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libi420_ymga_mmx_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libi420_ymga_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libi420_yuy2_mmx_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libi420_yuy2_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libi420_yuy2_sse2_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libi422_yuy2_mmx_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libi422_yuy2_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libid3tag_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libimage_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libinvert_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libmpeg2_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("liblinear_resampler_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("liblive555_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("liblogger_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("liblogo_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("liblpcm_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libm4a_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libm4v_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libmagnify_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libmarq_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libmemcpy3dn_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libmemcpymmxext_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libmemcpymmx_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libmemcpy_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libmjpeg_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libmkv_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libmod_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libmono_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libmosaic_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libmotionblur_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libmotiondetect_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libmp4_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libmpc_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libmpeg_audio_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libmpgatofixed32_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libmpga_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libmpgv_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libmsn_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libmux_asf_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libmux_avi_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libmux_dummy_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libmux_mp4_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libmux_mpjpeg_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libmux_ogg_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libmux_ps_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libmux_ts_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libmux_wav_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libnetsync_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libnoise_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libnormvol_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libnsc_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libnsv_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libntservice_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libnuv_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libogg_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libopengl_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libosdmenu_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libpacketizer_copy_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libpacketizer_h264_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libpacketizer_mpeg4audio_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libpacketizer_mpeg4video_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libpacketizer_mpegvideo_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libpacketizer_vc1_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libpanoramix_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libparam_eq_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libplaylist_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libpng_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libpodcast_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libprofile_parser_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libpsychedelic_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libps_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libpuzzle_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libpva_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libqt4_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("librawdv_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("librawvideo_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("librawvid_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("librc_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libreal_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libripple_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("librotate_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("librss_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("librv32_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libsap_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libscale_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libscreen_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libsdl_image_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libsharpen_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libshout_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libshowintf_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libsimple_channel_mixer_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libskins2_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libspdif_mixer_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libspeex_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libspudec_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libstream_out_autodel_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libstream_out_bridge_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libstream_out_description_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libstream_out_display_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libstream_out_dummy_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libstream_out_duplicate_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libstream_out_es_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libstream_out_gather_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libstream_out_mosaic_bridge_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libstream_out_rtp_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libstream_out_standard_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libstream_out_transcode_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libsubsdec_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libsubtitle_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libsvcdsub_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libtelnet_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libtelx_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libtheora_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libtransform_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libtrivial_channel_mixer_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libtrivial_mixer_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libtrivial_resampler_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libts_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libtta_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libtwolame_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libty_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libugly_resampler_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libvc1_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libvcd_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libvisual_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libvobsub_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libvoc_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libvod_rtsp_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libvorbis_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libvout_directx_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libwall_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libwaveout_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libwave_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libwav_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libwingdi_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libx264_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libxa_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libxml_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libxtag_plugin"); System.loadLibrary("libvlc" ); System.loadLibrary("jvlc" ); System.out.println("pippo8"); }
and the error i get is:

C:\Users\Angelo\workspace\jvlc_3>java -Djava.library.path=.;.\plugins -cp .;jvlc
.jar VLCExample
Creating a JVLC instance without argsException in thread "main" java.lang.Unsati
sfiedLinkError: C:\Users\Angelo\workspace\jvlc_3\jvlc.dll: Can't find dependent
libraries

at java.lang.ClassLoader$NativeLibrary.load(Native Method)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary0(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(Unknown Source)
at org.videolan.jvlc.JVLC.<clinit>(JVLC.java:264)
at VLCExample.main(VLCExample.java:26)

and the same if:

C:\Users\Angelo\workspace\jvlc_3>java -Djava.library.path=.;.\plugins -cp .;jvlc
.jar VLCExample --plugins-path=C:\Users\Angelo\workspace\jvlc_3\plugins

adanecito

Postby adanecito » 06 Jul 2007 20:05

Hi,

Try putting all your dlls into the same plugins directory including the libvlc.dll & jvlc.dll. Also if running under windows you can download a free program called dependency walker which you can use to find out what dlls you might be missing.

Also, I was able to build jvlc.dll last night but it crashed the jre (1.6) when it reached playlist.play().

if I use my build from June 10th everything works better except I am trying playlist.play(-1,null) and getting error about Input being null. If I use playlist.play() the video will run as long as I do not pause it. If I pause it once then run from where I paused it the CPU utilization jumps to over 50% and the jre becomes locked up because the playlist.play never returns or becomes blocking forever till I kill the gre.

Hope that helps.
-Tony

adanecito

Postby adanecito » 06 Jul 2007 20:07

by the way put libvlc before all the rest. Here is my list in order loaded:

"libvlc",
"liba52_plugin",
"liba52sys_plugin",
"liba52tofloat32_plugin",
"liba52tospdif_plugin",
"libaccess_directory_plugin",
"libaccess_fake_plugin",
"libaccess_file_plugin",
"libaccess_filter_bandwidth_plugin",
"libaccess_filter_dump_plugin",
"libaccess_filter_record_plugin",
"libaccess_filter_timeshift_plugin",
"libaccess_ftp_plugin",
"libaccess_http_plugin",
"libaccess_mms_plugin",
"libaccess_output_dummy_plugin",
"libaccess_output_file_plugin",
"libaccess_output_http_plugin",
"libaccess_output_shout_plugin",
"libaccess_output_udp_plugin",
"libaccess_realrtsp_plugin",
"libaccess_smb_plugin",
"libaccess_tcp_plugin",
"libaccess_udp_plugin",
"libadjust_plugin",
"libadpcm_plugin",
"libaiff_plugin",
"libalphamask_plugin",
"libaout_directx_plugin",
"libaout_file_plugin",
"libaraw_plugin",
"libasf_plugin",
"libau_plugin",
"libaudio_format_plugin",
"libaudioscrobbler_plugin",
"libavi_plugin",
"libbandlimited_resampler_plugin",
"libbda_plugin",
"libblend_plugin",
"libbluescreen_plugin",
"libcaca_plugin",
"libcdda_plugin",
"libcinepak_plugin",
"libclone_plugin",
"libcmml_plugin",
"libcolorthres_plugin",
"libconverter_fixed_plugin",
"libconverter_float_plugin",
"libcrop_plugin",
"libcvdsub_plugin",
"libdeinterlace_plugin",
"libdemuxdump_plugin",
"libdirac_plugin",
"libdirect3d_plugin",
"libdmo_plugin",
"libdolby_surround_decoder_plugin",
"libdshow_plugin",
"libdts_plugin",
"libdtstofloat32_plugin",
"libdtssys_plugin",
"libdtstospdif_plugin",
"libdummy_plugin",
"libdvbsub_plugin",
"libdvdnav_plugin",
"libdvdread_plugin",
"libequalizer_plugin",
"liberase_plugin",
"libexport_plugin",
"libextract_plugin",
"libfaad_plugin",
"libfake_plugin",
"libffmpeg_plugin",
"libflac_plugin",
"libflacsys_plugin",
"libfloat32_mixer_plugin",
"libfolder_plugin",
"libfreetype_plugin",
"libgaussianblur_plugin",
"libgestures_plugin",
"libglwin32_plugin",
"libgnutls_plugin",
"libgoom_plugin",
"libgradient_plugin",
"libgrowl_plugin",
"libh264_plugin",
"libheadphone_channel_mixer_plugin",
"libhotkeys_plugin",
"libhttp_plugin",
"libi420_rgb_mmx_plugin",
"libi420_rgb_plugin",
"libi420_ymga_mmx_plugin",
"libi420_ymga_plugin",
"libi420_yuy2_mmx_plugin",
"libi420_yuy2_plugin",
"libi420_yuy2_sse2_plugin",
"libi422_yuy2_mmx_plugin",
"libi422_yuy2_plugin",
"libid3tag_plugin",
"libimage_plugin",
"libinvert_plugin",
"liblibmpeg2_plugin",
"liblinear_resampler_plugin",
"liblive555_plugin",
"liblogger_plugin",
"liblogo_plugin",
"liblpcm_plugin",
"libm4a_plugin",
"libm4v_plugin",
"libmagnify_plugin",
"libmarq_plugin",
"libmemcpy_plugin",
"libmemcpy3dn_plugin",
"libmemcpymmx_plugin",
"libmemcpymmxext_plugin",
"libmjpeg_plugin",
"libmkv_plugin",
"libmod_plugin",
"libmono_plugin",
"libmosaic_plugin",
"libmotionblur_plugin",
"libmotiondetect_plugin",
"libmp4_plugin",
"libmpc_plugin",
"libmpeg_audio_plugin",
"libmpga_plugin",
"libmpgatofixed32_plugin",
"libmpgv_plugin",
"libmsn_plugin",
"libmux_asf_plugin",
"libmux_avi_plugin",
"libmux_dummy_plugin",
"libmux_mp4_plugin",
"libmux_mpjpeg_plugin",
"libmux_ogg_plugin",
"libmux_ps_plugin",
"libmux_ts_plugin",
"libmux_wav_plugin",
"libnetsync_plugin",
"libnoise_plugin",
"libnormvol_plugin",
"libnsc_plugin",
"libnsv_plugin",
"libntservice_plugin",
"libnuv_plugin",
"libogg_plugin",
"libopengl_plugin",
"libosdmenu_plugin",
"libpacketizer_copy_plugin",
"libpacketizer_h264_plugin",
"libpacketizer_mpeg4audio_plugin",
"libpacketizer_mpeg4video_plugin",
"libpacketizer_mpegvideo_plugin",
"libpacketizer_vc1_plugin",
"libpanoramix_plugin",
"libparam_eq_plugin",
"libplaylist_plugin",
"libpng_plugin",
"libpodcast_plugin",
"libprofile_parser_plugin",
"libps_plugin",
"libpsychedelic_plugin",
"libpuzzle_plugin",
"libpva_plugin",
"libqt4_plugin",
"libquicktime_plugin",
"librawdv_plugin",
"librawvid_plugin",
"librawvideo_plugin",
"librc_plugin",
"libreal_plugin",
"librealaudio_plugin",
"libripple_plugin",
"librotate_plugin",
"librss_plugin",
"librv32_plugin",
"libsap_plugin",
"libscale_plugin",
"libscreen_plugin",
"libsdl_image_plugin",
"libsharpen_plugin",
"libshout_plugin",
"libshowintf_plugin",
"libsimple_channel_mixer_plugin",
"libskins2_plugin",
"libspdif_mixer_plugin",
"libspeex_plugin",
"libspudec_plugin",
"libstream_out_autodel_plugin",
"libstream_out_bridge_plugin",
"libstream_out_description_plugin",
"libstream_out_display_plugin",
"libstream_out_dummy_plugin",
"libstream_out_duplicate_plugin",
"libstream_out_es_plugin",
"libstream_out_gather_plugin",
"libstream_out_mosaic_bridge_plugin",
"libstream_out_rtp_plugin",
"libstream_out_standard_plugin",
"libstream_out_transcode_plugin",
"libsubsdec_plugin",
"libsubtitle_plugin",
"libsvcdsub_plugin",
"libtelnet_plugin",
"libtelx_plugin",
"libtheora_plugin",
"libtransform_plugin",
"libtrivial_channel_mixer_plugin",
"libtrivial_mixer_plugin",
"libtrivial_resampler_plugin",
"libts_plugin",
"libtta_plugin",
"libtwolame_plugin",
"libty_plugin",
"libugly_resampler_plugin",
"libvc1_plugin",
"libvcd_plugin",
"libvisual_plugin",
"libvobsub_plugin",
"libvoc_plugin",
"libvod_rtsp_plugin",
"libvorbis_plugin",
"libvout_directx_plugin",
"libwall_plugin",
"libwav_plugin",
"libwave_plugin",
"libwaveout_plugin",
"libwingdi_plugin",
"libwxwidgets_plugin",
"libx264_plugin",
"libxa_plugin",
"libxml_plugin",
"libxtag_plugin",
"jvlc"

angelo.difino
Blank Cone
Blank Cone

Postby angelo.difino » 09 Jul 2007 17:50

Thank you very very very much, now i'm able to compile and to run the example
(VLCClient).... step by step... something working :D

but, as you mentioned, I've some problem at startup
[00000001] main libvlc error: no memcpy module matched "any"

and when i try to set a new filename:
file://C:\Users\Angelo\workspace\jvlc_4\bin/classical.mp3
[00000011] main access error: no access2 module matched "any"

Probably this is a not stable version... Anybody has an idea of a stable version?
The version suggested on the website
seems quite old (jvlc-0.9.0-20070310-win32.zip) and the distro suggested on the
website's faq is not reachable (http://phmorin.free.fr/jvlc-win32-060612.zip)...

(or maybe i can download the snapshot of June 10th, as adanecito said?
i usually update my vlc version with the command:
svn checkout svn://svn.videolan.org/vlc/trunk vlc-trunk)

Thank you very much for the support...

angelo.difino
Blank Cone
Blank Cone

Postby angelo.difino » 09 Jul 2007 20:26

Thank you very very very much, now i'm able to compile and to run the example
(VLCClient).... step by step... something working :D

but, as you mentioned, I've some problem at startup

and when i try to set a new filename:
file://C:\Users\Angelo\workspace\jvlc_4\bin/classical.mp3
[00000011] main access error: no access2 module matched "any"
(ops, the plugin directory was missing...)

I've _successfully _ launched today for my first time VLCExample and it works!
(and i'm on vista, amazing ;) )

Thanks to anybody for support

prasanna_bits
New Cone
New Cone

Postby prasanna_bits » 14 Jul 2007 20:34

hi,

I am getting the same error as posted here. But the solution doesnt give a clue of what i should do next.
Can someone please give a hint. I am quite desp to get it working :).

Error I am getting:
[00000005] main playlist error: Reloading playlist not implemented.
[00000008] main interface error: no interface module matched "hotkeys,none"
[00000008] main interface error: no suitable interface module
[00000001] main libvlc error: interface "hotkeys,none" initialization failed
Creating a JVLC instance without args... done.
[00000011] main access error: no access2 module matched "file"
[00000009] main input error: open of `file://c:\movies\officeSpace.avi' failed: could not create access: no access2 module matched "file"

Process finished with exit code 1

jb1566
New Cone
New Cone

Postby jb1566 » 18 Jul 2007 20:54

I am having this problem too.

In my path environment variable I added the path to the two main dlls and the path to the plugins.
I also added the java commandline param -Djava.library.path=<path to dlls>;<path to plugin dlls>

I get the same memcopy error and same error when I try to load. Any help on this would be appreciated.

Thanks,
James

vdaburon
New Cone
New Cone

Postby vdaburon » 19 Jul 2007 17:53

Hello,

A solution, set the currrent directory to the jvlc.dll directory. (the JVLC_HOME in my windows shell)

In my Netbeans ide : Project Properties > Run > Working Directory = C:\usr\vdaburon\dev\videolan\jvlc-win32_20070428

Like my start.bat :

set JAVA_HOME=C:\j2sdk\jdk1.5.0_10 set CURRENT_DIR=C:\usr\vdaburon\dev\main_prj_netbeans\contactsheetfromvideojvlc\bin set JVLC_HOME=C:\usr\vdaburon\dev\videolan\jvlc-win32_20070428 set LIB_PATH=%CURRENT_DIR%/../dist/lib echo "LIB_PATH = %LIB_PATH%" set CLASS_PATH=%LIB_PATH%/jvlc.jar;%LIB_PATH%/commons-cli-1.0.jar;%LIB_PATH%/commons-io-1.2.jar;%LIB_PATH%/jdom.jar;%LIB_PATH%/log4j-1.2.8.jar;%LIB_PATH%/swing-layout-1.0.jar set CLASS_PATH=%CLASS_PATH%;%CURRENT_DIR%/../dist/contactsheetfromvideojvlc.jar set CONFIG_FILE=%CURRENT_DIR%/../config/saveConfig4x4temp.xml cd %JVLC_HOME% %JAVA_HOME%\jre\bin\java -classpath %CLASS_PATH% net.sf.contactsheetfromvideo.video.GraphicInterfCreateContactSheetVideo -configFile %CONFIG_FILE%

Vincent D.

jb1566
New Cone
New Cone

Postby jb1566 » 20 Jul 2007 05:08

I can see the JVLC_HOME....but I cant see requiring one to change to the JVLC directory to execute code using it....surely there has to be a better way. By changing to that directory, you gotta be doing something that others are missing....

so far...

1) set window path to include the 2 main dlls and the plugins
2) set java.library.path to include the two folders with dlls
3) of course, ensure the jvlc class files are on the path (or jarred and on the path)
4) set JVLC_HOME.....(????)

...anything else? I cannot see setting the directory you execute java to be the same as the directory that contains the dlls to be an acceptable answer.

Return to “VLC media player for Windows Troubleshooting”