DVB-T + BDA + VLC

Microsoft Windows specific usage questions
Forum rules
Please post only Windows specific questions in this forum category. If you don't know where to post, please read the different forums' rules. Thanks.
Freak
New Cone
New Cone

DVB-T + BDA + VLC

Postby Freak » 20 Apr 2007 00:02

DVB-T + BDA + VLC

I've done some searches on Google to see if BDA is supported in Windows, so i may use a new HD Twin Tuner card with VLC in XP64.

It seems that BDA support is mentioned for VLC going back 12months, but i'm unsure of how or if any progress has happened on this being adopted by VLC.

I'm surprised it's not there yet, as it seems fairly simple and VLC seems to do everything else i ever needed it to. I've been a long time user of VLC, and i can't have a PC without it...

Am i right in assuming before i buy my DVB-T card that the current VLC 0.86a does not support these cards and it will not work at all?

Has it been looked at, and will it be included in an upcoming release?

Is there by chance a nightly build, or some other alternative way of getting BDA DVB-T into VLC 0.9?

Thanks for any help on the subject.

Jean-Baptiste Kempf
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
VLC version: 4.0.0-git
Operating System: Linux, Windows, Mac

Postby Jean-Baptiste Kempf » 20 Apr 2007 00:27

BDA is under work and should enter trunk (and VLC 0.9.0) in the next few days.
It will be available in the nightlies afterwards.
Jean-Baptiste Kempf
http://www.jbkempf.com/ - http://www.jbkempf.com/blog/category/Videolan
VLC media player developer, VideoLAN President and Sites administrator
If you want an answer to your question, just be specific and precise. Don't use Private Messages.

Freak
New Cone
New Cone

Postby Freak » 20 Apr 2007 00:30

Thankyou j-b....

I did just find the previous thread (doh!) with KenS's work, so i congratulate you guys on getting this in this upcoming build, i'm sure it will be a popular addition to an already great program..

Keep up the good work guys....

KenS
Blank Cone
Blank Cone
VLC version: 0.9.0

Re: DVB-T + BDA + VLC

Postby KenS » 21 Apr 2007 14:47

I'm surprised it's not there yet, as it seems fairly simple
"Easy to do" is easy to say :)

It was not difficult compared to, say, a missile guidance algorithm but not a trivial problem

Hope we get lots of people to test it out.

Lotesdelere
Cone Master
Cone Master

Postby Lotesdelere » 22 Apr 2007 20:45

BDA is under work and should enter trunk (and VLC 0.9.0) in the next few days.
It will be available in the nightlies afterwards.
Don't forget to tell us when it'll be available in the nightlies :wink:

Jean-Baptiste Kempf
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Postby Jean-Baptiste Kempf » 23 Apr 2007 14:40

Tonight.
Jean-Baptiste Kempf
If you want an answer to your question, just be specific and precise. Don't use Private Messages.

Lotesdelere
Cone Master
Cone Master

Postby Lotesdelere » 24 Apr 2007 02:26

I have a USB2 Dazzle PCTV Hybrid Stick (Analog+DVB-T) using BDA drivers.
The analog part works pretty fine with VLC 0.8.x and for the DVB-T part I have to use another app like ProgDVB and it's also working fine.

So I got the vlc-0.9.0-svn-20070424-0001-win32 nightly, hoping to be able use the new DVB-T support.
Unfortunately, with this nightly build, I can't select the PCTV Stick as a capture device, the options page is blank and I can't refresh the devices list like I can do with VLC 0.8.x:

The capture mode drop list is empty. No option button is available.

And here is what I got with VLC 0.8.x:

However the analog is still working fine if I use the Customize input box and also if I use a playlist file I've built with VLC 0.8.x.
I have also manually edited the settings file to add the name of the devices to dshow-vdev and dshow-adev but it doesn't help, the capture device page is still blank.

So I'm stuck. :(
What should I do to be able to select the capture device and then to be able to make the DVB-T part working ?

DJ
Cone Master
Cone Master

Postby DJ » 24 Apr 2007 03:19

Your questions may be premature as quite often the predictions for the nightly builds is off by 2 days for one reason or another.

Jean-Baptiste Kempf
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Postby Jean-Baptiste Kempf » 24 Apr 2007 08:45

No. He is right.

@Lotesdelere:
As you might see, there is a whole new GUI. And capture is not implemented in it. So use command line to do so...
BUT, I would love to have ideas on how should I create the new Open Capture GUI. Ideas are welcome!
Jean-Baptiste Kempf

Lotesdelere
Cone Master
Cone Master

Postby Lotesdelere » 24 Apr 2007 14:59

As you might see, there is a whole new GUI. And capture is not implemented in it. So use command line to do so...
So I need a serious help about how to use the DVB-T module with a command line as I have no idea at all about the syntax to use. :?

BUT, I would love to have ideas on how should I create the new Open Capture GUI. Ideas are welcome!
I like the way it works in VLC 0.8.x, it's user friendly and easy to use.
For each device display the available modes (example for a TV card: analog, cable, satellite, terrestrial, ATSC).

KenS
Blank Cone
Blank Cone

VLC BDA Commands

Postby KenS » 24 Apr 2007 21:01

The commands for the BDA module are the same (give or take) for the linux dvb module.
Defaults can be set in the DVB access module

typical commands:

dvb-t:// :dvb-frequency=<frequency> :dvb-bandwidth=<bandwidth>

dvb-c:// :dvb-frequency=<frequency> :dvb-modulation=<qam symbols>

any live playback issues try:
:sout=#duplicate{dst=display} :sout-display-delay=512

Lotesdelere
Cone Master
Cone Master

Re: VLC BDA Commands

Postby Lotesdelere » 24 Apr 2007 21:06

Defaults can be set in the DVB access module
I can't see a DVB access module in the Windows nightly build :?

dvb-t:// :dvb-frequency=<frequency> :dvb-bandwidth=<bandwidth>
Frequency and Bandwidth are in Hz or kHz ?

And how can I select a channel on a specific frequency ?

Lotesdelere
Cone Master
Cone Master

Postby Lotesdelere » 24 Apr 2007 21:23

Damn, I can't make it working :oops:
Ken can you give me an example of a full command line please ?

KenS
Blank Cone
Blank Cone

Postby KenS » 25 Apr 2007 00:37

Frequency is in kHz, bandwidth in MHz

The command above can be entered onto the Customize line on any File Open command

No need to select a channel - you get the lot. If playing live or streaming then select channel on the Navigate menu. If saving to file, try the :programs=<channels> option and the select="program=<id>" option for sout.

The module is called bda in the nightlies but under Preferences it shows as DVB as it is just a w32 replacement for the linux dvb module

Lotesdelere
Cone Master
Cone Master

Postby Lotesdelere » 25 Apr 2007 14:40

OK it works :)

But it works badly for me, image is far from perfect:

And the sound is stuttering all the way :?

The command line I've used is:
dvb-t:// :dvb-frequency=642000 :dvb-bandwidth=8 :sout=#duplicate{dst=display} :sout-display-delay=512

The same channel is working fine with other DVB apps like ProgDVB.
Signal is about 70-75% and quality about 95%.

Any ideas about how to solve that ?

KenS
Blank Cone
Blank Cone

Postby KenS » 26 Apr 2007 00:36

This seems to be a common problem. You shoul dfind that capture to file and streaming work OK so there is something strange going on in the decoder or the display module. Try upping sout-display-delay to 1000.

tre31
New Cone
New Cone

Postby tre31 » 26 Apr 2007 03:04

This seems to be a common problem. You shoul dfind that capture to file and streaming work OK so there is something strange going on in the decoder or the display module. Try upping sout-display-delay to 1000.
using:
vlc dvb-t:// :dvb-frequency=219500 :dvb-bandwidth=7 sout=#duplicate{dst=display} :sout-display-delay=1024 --verbose=2

Seems too be working ok, in sync, EIT functionality is working (saw a callback). Not getting many errors at all. Deinterlacing must not yet be implemented or doesn't work as yet for your bda plugin.
------------------------
logs
------------------------
main debug: CPU has capabilities 486 586 MMX 3DNow! MMXEXT SSE SSE2 FPU
main debug: looking for memcpy module: 4 candidates
main debug: using memcpy module "memcpymmxext"
main error: Reloading playlist not implemented.
main debug: waiting for thread completion
main debug: thread 4028 (preparser) created at priority 0 (playlist/thread.c:81)
main debug: thread 4044 (fetcher) created at priority 0 (playlist/thread.c:107)
main debug: thread 4048 (playlist) created at priority 0 (playlist/thread.c:117)
main debug: rebuilding array of current - root Playlist
main debug: rebuild done - 0 items, index -1
main debug: looking for interface module: 1 candidate
main debug: using interface module "hotkeys"
main debug: thread 4072 (interface) created at priority 0 (interface/interface.c:218)
main debug: adding item `dvb-t://' ( dvb-t:// )
main debug: looking for interface module: 4 candidates
main debug: using interface module "qt4"
main debug: rebuilding array of current - root Playlist
main debug: rebuild done - 1 items, index -1
main debug: starting new item
main debug: changing item without a request (current -1/1)
main debug: using item 0
main debug: creating new input thread
main debug: thread 4312 (input) created at priority 1 (input/input.c:330)
main debug: requesting art for dvb-t://
main debug: stream=`duplicate'
main debug: art not found for dvb-t://
main debug: looking for sout stream module: 1 candidate
stream_out_duplicate debug: creating 'duplicate'
stream_out_duplicate debug: * adding `display'
main debug: stream=`display'
main debug: looking for sout stream module: 1 candidate
main debug: using sout stream module "stream_out_display"
main debug: using sout stream module "stream_out_duplicate"
main debug: `dvb-t://' gives access `dvb-t' demux `' path `'
main debug: creating demux: access='dvb-t' demux='' path=''
main debug: looking for access_demux module: 0 candidates
main warning: no access_demux module matched "dvb-t"
main debug: creating access 'dvb-t' path=''
main debug: looking for access2 module: 1 candidate
bda debug: FindFilter: Connected DNTV Live! Pro BDA DVB-T Tuner/Demod
bda debug: FindFilter: Connected DNTV Live! Pro Transport Stream Capture
bda debug: FindFilter: Connected BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter
main debug: using access2 module "bda"
main debug: pre buffering
ts debug: pid[20] unknown

ts debug: EITCallBack called
ts debug: new EIT service_id=1585 version=14 current_next=1 ts_id=1539 network_id=4116 segment_last_section_number=1 last_table_id=78
ts debug: * event id=31530 start_time:1177549200 duration=3600 running=4 free_ca=0
ts debug: - short event lang=eng 'TEN Morning News' : 'Comprehensive coverage of local, national and international news with analysis of the key stories of the day and a strong focus on health, social and environmental issues.'
ts debug: - tag=0x54(84)
ts debug: - tag=0x55(85)
ts debug: * event id=31531 start_time:1177552800 duration=3600 running=1 free_ca=0
ts debug: - short event lang=eng 'Charmed' : 'Piper & Leo, with help from Coop's ring, must travel back in time to change the events that lead to the deaths of Piper's sisters. Meanwhile, Billie uses her power of Projection to do the same thing; '
ts debug: new EIT service_id=1591 version=0 current_next=1 ts_id=1539 network_id=4116 segment_last_section_number=1 last_table_id=78
ts debug: * event id=32128 start_time:1177549200 duration=3600 running=4 free_ca=0
ts debug: - short event lang=eng 'TEN Morning News' : 'Comprehensive coverage of local, national and international news with analysis of the key stories of the day and a strong focus on health, social and environmental issues.'
ts debug: * event id=32129 start_time:1177552800 duration=3600 running=1 free_ca=0
ts debug: - short event lang=eng 'Charmed' : 'Piper & Leo, with help from Coop's ring, must travel back in time to change the events that lead to the deaths of Piper's sisters. Meanwhile, Billie uses her power of Projection to do the same thing; '
ts debug: new EIT service_id=1593 version=0 current_next=1 ts_id=1539 network_id=4116 segment_last_section_number=1 last_table_id=78
ts debug: * event id=32128 start_time:1177549200 duration=3600 running=4 free_ca=0
ts debug: * event id=32129 start_time:1177552800 duration=3600 running=1 free_ca=0
ts debug: new EIT service_id=1589 version=14 current_next=1 ts_id=1539 network_id=4116 segment_last_section_number=1 last_table_id=78
ts debug: * event id=31530 start_time:1177549200 duration=3600 running=4 free_ca=0
ts debug: * event id=31531 start_time:1177552800 duration=3600 running=1 free_ca=0
ts debug: new EIT service_id=1592 version=9 current_next=1 ts_id=1539 network_id=4116 segment_last_section_number=1 last_table_id=78
ts debug: * event id=31829 start_time:1177549200 duration=3600 running=4 free_ca=0
ts debug: * event id=31830 start_time:1177552800 duration=3600 running=1 free_ca=0

---------------------------------------

tre31
New Cone
New Cone

Postby tre31 » 26 Apr 2007 04:53

Deinterlacing does work however the plugin must be activated;
:sout-display--deinterlace-mode=bob --vout-filter deinterlace

So far the testing has gone well, plugin seems pretty stable, vlc handles 1920x1080i reasonably fast using minimal cpu reasources, X mode deinterlacing (not sure how too get that going on commandline as yet, but you can enable it via the menu once its going) seems the best but fails sometimes on fast motion sequences and pans, bob is standard but bit jittery, vlc needs better deinterlacing in general.

Nice work KenS, I think you got it, one suggestion I would like too make is too have a way of changing frequency muxes (a frequency mux list perhaps - you could possibly build a scan module and then save the results or allow manual editing and save in some kind of preferences file) and activating the bdaplugin via the gui other than that, its all good.

Another thing - dvb device selection for multiple tuners/multiple tuner devices.

bXn
Blank Cone
Blank Cone

Postby bXn » 26 Apr 2007 13:28

OK it works :)

But it works badly for me, image is far from perfect:

And the sound is stuttering all the way :?

The command line I've used is:
dvb-t:// :dvb-frequency=642000 :dvb-bandwidth=8 :sout=#duplicate{dst=display} :sout-display-delay=512

The same channel is working fine with other DVB apps like ProgDVB.
Signal is about 70-75% and quality about 95%.

Any ideas about how to solve that ?
what kind of DVB-T channels are you watching ? Is it MPEG2 or MPEG4 ?

could you copy/paste error messages that may appear in the vlc
messages console (View -> Messages)

Lotesdelere
Cone Master
Cone Master

Postby Lotesdelere » 26 Apr 2007 17:24

There are both MPEG2 and H264 channels on the same frequency, most of the H264 channels are scrambled ones but I'm trying to watch at a MPEG2 channel which is working pretty fine with ProgDVB and DVB Dream.

I've tried many sout-display-delay values, anything over 1024 will result of having no sound at all. I got ONCE and only once a perfect image, although there was no sound at all, but I've never been able to do it again :?

Here are some of the messages:

Code: Select all

main debug: adding item `dvb-t://' ( dvb-t:// ) main debug: rebuilding array of current - root Liste de lecture main debug: rebuild done - 11 items, index 9 main debug: starting new item main debug: processing request item dvb-t:// node null skip 0 main debug: resyncing on dvb-t:// main debug: dvb-t:// is at 10 main debug: creating new input thread main debug: waiting for thread completion main debug: thread 7648 (input) created at priority 1 (input/input.c:330) main debug: requesting art for dvb-t:// main debug: art not found for dvb-t:// main debug: stream=`duplicate' main debug: looking for sout stream module: 1 candidate stream_out_duplicate debug: creating 'duplicate' stream_out_duplicate debug: * adding `display' main debug: stream=`display' main debug: looking for sout stream module: 1 candidate main debug: using sout stream module "stream_out_display" main debug: using sout stream module "stream_out_duplicate" main debug: `dvb-t://' gives access `dvb-t' demux `' path `' main debug: creating demux: access='dvb-t' demux='' path='' main debug: looking for access_demux module: 0 candidates main warning: no access_demux module matched "dvb-t" main debug: creating access 'dvb-t' path='' main debug: looking for access2 module: 1 candidate bda debug: FindFilter: Connected PCTV Hybrid Pro* Stick Digital TVTuner bda debug: FindFilter: Connected PCTV Hybrid Pro* Stick Digital Capture bda debug: FindFilter: Connected BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter main debug: using access2 module "bda" main debug: pre buffering bda warning: BDA ReadBuffer: Sample Discontinuity. 0x 0 main debug: received first data for our buffer main debug: prebuffering done 117312 bytes in 0s - 609 kbytes/s main debug: creating demux: access='dvb-t' demux='' path='' main debug: looking for demux2 module: 48 candidates main debug: using demux2 module "ts" main debug: looking for a subtitle file in E:\Test\VLC\ ts debug: DEMUX_SET_GROUP 0 00000000 main debug: starting in sync mode main debug: `dvb-t://' successfully opened ts debug: pid[120] unknown ts debug: pid[420] unknown ts debug: pid[220] unknown ts debug: pid[520] unknown ts debug: pid[320] unknown ts debug: pid[130] unknown ts debug: pid[330] unknown ts debug: pid[530] unknown ts debug: pid[231] unknown ts debug: pid[131] unknown ts debug: pid[540] unknown ts debug: pid[430] unknown ts debug: pid[230] unknown ts debug: pid[531] unknown ts debug: pid[140] unknown ts debug: pid[55] unknown ts debug: pid[560] unknown ts warning: lost synchro ts debug: skipping 0 bytes of garbage ts debug: pid[500] unknown ts debug: pid[551] unknown ts debug: pid[200] unknown ts debug: pid[1] unknown ts debug: pid[451] unknown ts debug: pid[351] unknown ts debug: pid[550] unknown ts debug: pid[100] unknown ts debug: PATCallBack called ts debug: new PAT ts_id=6 version=27 current_next=1 ts debug: * number=0 pid=16 ts debug: * number=1537 pid=100 ts debug: * number=1538 pid=200 ts debug: * number=1539 pid=300 ts debug: * number=1540 pid=400 ts debug: * number=1541 pid=500 ts debug: PMTCallBack called ts debug: new PMT program number=1540 version=28 pid_pcr=420 ts debug: * descriptor : CA (0x9) SysID 0x500 ts debug: * descriptor : CA (0x9) SysID 0x100 ts debug: * descriptor : CA (0x9) SysID 0x500 ts debug: * es pid=420 type=27 fcc=h264 main debug: selecting program id=1540 main debug: looking for packetizer module: 18 candidates main debug: using packetizer module "packetizer_h264" main debug: thread 7308 (decoder) created at priority 0 (input/decoder.c:172) ts debug: * es pid=430 type=4 fcc=mpga main debug: looking for packetizer module: 18 candidates main debug: using packetizer module "mpeg_audio" main debug: thread 7284 (decoder) created at priority 2 (input/decoder.c:172) ts debug: PMTCallBack called ts debug: new PMT program number=1539 version=25 pid_pcr=320 ts debug: * descriptor : CA (0x9) SysID 0x500 ts debug: * descriptor : CA (0x9) SysID 0x500 ts debug: * descriptor : CA (0x9) SysID 0x100 ts debug: * es pid=320 type=27 fcc=h264 ts debug: * descriptor : CA (0x9) SysID 0x100 ts debug: * es pid=330 type=4 fcc=mpga ts debug: * descriptor : CA (0x9) SysID 0x100 ts warning: first packet for pid=420 cc=0x7 ts warning: first packet for pid=330 cc=0xa ts warning: first packet for pid=320 cc=0x6 ts warning: first packet for pid=430 cc=0xf ts warning: lost synchro ts debug: skipping 0 bytes of garbage ts warning: discontinuity received 0x0 instead of 0x8 (pid=420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xb instead of 0x3 (pid=320) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x1 instead of 0x0 (pid=430) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xc instead of 0x5 (pid=420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xc instead of 0xe (pid=420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x0 instead of 0x8 (pid=320) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x4 instead of 0x3 (pid=430) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x4 instead of 0x0 (pid=420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x9 instead of 0x5 (pid=420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x6 instead of 0xa (pid=420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x6 instead of 0x8 (pid=420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x2 instead of 0xe (pid=320) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x4 instead of 0x3 (pid=320) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x9 instead of 0x8 (pid=420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x2 instead of 0x1 (pid=330) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x4 instead of 0x2 (pid=320) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x1 instead of 0xb (pid=420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x5 instead of 0x4 (pid=330) ts warning: invalid header [0x4:20:5a:52] (pid: 420) ts debug: pid[552] unknown ts debug: PMTCallBack called ts debug: new PMT program number=1538 version=11 pid_pcr=220 ts debug: * es pid=220 type=2 fcc=mpgv ts debug: * es pid=230 type=4 fcc=mpga ts debug: * es pid=231 type=6 dr->i_tag=0x6a ts debug: * es pid=231 type=6 dr->i_tag=0xa ts debug: * es pid=231 type=6 fcc=a52 ts debug: pid[452] unknown ts warning: first packet for pid=220 cc=0x2 ts debug: pid[450] unknown ts debug: pid[352] unknown ts debug: PMTCallBack called ts debug: new PMT program number=1537 version=9 pid_pcr=120 ts debug: * es pid=120 type=2 fcc=mpgv ts debug: * es pid=130 type=4 fcc=mpga ts debug: * es pid=131 type=6 dr->i_tag=0x6a ts debug: * es pid=131 type=6 dr->i_tag=0xa ts debug: * es pid=131 type=6 fcc=a52 ts debug: * es pid=140 type=6 dr->i_tag=0x56 ts debug: * EBU Teletext descriptor ts debug: * es pid=140 type=6 fcc=telx ts debug: * es pid=150 type=6 dr->i_tag=0x59 ts debug: * es pid=150 type=6 fcc=dvbs ts warning: first packet for pid=130 cc=0x2 ts warning: first packet for pid=120 cc=0xf ts warning: first packet for pid=231 cc=0xf ts warning: first packet for pid=131 cc=0xd ts warning: first packet for pid=230 cc=0x4 ts warning: discontinuity received 0x6 instead of 0xb (pid=220) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x9 instead of 0x7 (pid=220) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xc instead of 0xa (pid=220) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x8 instead of 0x5 (pid=420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xb instead of 0x1 (pid=140) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x1 instead of 0xd (pid=220) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xe instead of 0x9 (pid=120) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xb instead of 0x9 (pid=420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x8 instead of 0x4 (pid=320) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xf instead of 0xe (pid=131) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x1 instead of 0x0 (pid=231) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x1 instead of 0xc (pid=140) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x4 instead of 0x3 (pid=420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x6 instead of 0x9 (pid=120) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x9 instead of 0xd (pid=220) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xb instead of 0x7 (pid=120) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xc instead of 0x9 (pid=320) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x1 instead of 0xa (pid=220) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x6 instead of 0x5 (pid=420) ts warning: invalid header [0xa8:2d:cd:e9] (pid: 420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x3 instead of 0x2 (pid=220) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x8 instead of 0x7 (pid=420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xe instead of 0xd (pid=120) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xe instead of 0xd (pid=320) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x3 instead of 0x2 (pid=131) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x5 instead of 0x4 (pid=231) ts warning: invalid header [0xaf:9a:ec:de] (pid: 320) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x6 instead of 0xd (pid=320) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x0 instead of 0x7 (pid=120) ts warning: lost synchro ts debug: skipping 0 bytes of garbage ts warning: discontinuity received 0x5 instead of 0xe (pid=220) ts warning: lost synchro ts debug: skipping 0 bytes of garbage ts warning: discontinuity received 0x0 instead of 0x6 (pid=220) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x1 instead of 0xf (pid=420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xa instead of 0x1 (pid=120) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x0 instead of 0x7 (pid=320) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x9 instead of 0x8 (pid=231) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x7 instead of 0x6 (pid=131) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x2 instead of 0x1 (pid=430) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x4 instead of 0x3 (pid=140) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x8 instead of 0xb (pid=420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xf instead of 0xd (pid=120) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x5 instead of 0xc (pid=220) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x4 instead of 0x1 (pid=320) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xf instead of 0x6 (pid=220) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xc instead of 0xa (pid=420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xe instead of 0xd (pid=230) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x5 instead of 0x4 (pid=430) ts warning: invalid header [0xdf:e:e9:a6] (pid: 420) ts debug: PMTCallBack called ts debug: new PMT program number=1541 version=1 pid_pcr=520 ts debug: * es pid=520 type=27 fcc=h264 ts debug: * descriptor : CA (0x9) SysID 0x500 ts debug: * descriptor : CA (0x9) SysID 0x500 ts debug: * descriptor : CA (0x9) SysID 0x100 ts debug: * es pid=530 type=4 fcc=mpga ts debug: * descriptor : CA (0x9) SysID 0x500 ts debug: * descriptor : CA (0x9) SysID 0x500 ts debug: * descriptor : CA (0x9) SysID 0x100 ts debug: * es pid=531 type=4 fcc=mpga ts debug: * descriptor : CA (0x9) SysID 0x500 ts debug: * descriptor : CA (0x9) SysID 0x500 ts debug: * descriptor : CA (0x9) SysID 0x100 ts debug: * es pid=540 type=6 dr->i_tag=0x56 ts debug: * EBU Teletext descriptor ts debug: * es pid=540 type=6 fcc=telx ts debug: * es pid=560 type=5 *unknown* ts debug: pid[350] unknown ts warning: first packet for pid=520 cc=0x3 ts warning: discontinuity received 0xd instead of 0x9 (pid=120) ts warning: first packet for pid=560 cc=0xe ts warning: discontinuity received 0xa instead of 0xe (pid=120) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x7 instead of 0x6 (pid=520) ts warning: first packet for pid=540 cc=0xa ts warning: first packet for pid=531 cc=0xe ts warning: first packet for pid=530 cc=0x1 ts warning: discontinuity received 0x8 instead of 0xf (pid=560) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x1 instead of 0x0 (pid=230) ts warning: invalid header [0xc4:a0:11:7] (pid: 320) ts warning: invalid header [0xb:2e:a:c2] (pid: 320) ts warning: invalid header [0x7e:98:5c:74] (pid: 520) ts warning: invalid header [0xb8:2d:f0:ff] (pid: 420) ts warning: first packet for pid=150 cc=0xa ts warning: invalid header [0xa6:5:82:2b] (pid: 520) ts warning: invalid header [0x2c:5b:28:7] (pid: 320) ts warning: invalid header [0xcc:37:8b:4c] (pid: 430) ts warning: invalid header [0xcc:9a:b7:30] (pid: 330) ts warning: invalid header [0x9:3:c7:dc] (pid: 420) ts warning: invalid header [0x8b:92:12:d1] (pid: 320) ts warning: invalid header [0x66:2e:be:50] (pid: 520) ts warning: invalid header [0xfe:1d:89:39] (pid: 320) ts warning: invalid header [0xe5:21:83:9b] (pid: 420) ts warning: invalid header [0x5f:e:7d:f8] (pid: 320) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x8 instead of 0x3 (pid=120) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xf instead of 0xd (pid=520) ts warning: lost synchro ts debug: skipping 0 bytes of garbage ts warning: discontinuity received 0x4 instead of 0xf (pid=220) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x7 instead of 0xa (pid=231) ts debug: PMTCallBack called ts warning: discontinuity received 0xd instead of 0x3 (pid=420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x8 instead of 0xd (pid=320) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x1 instead of 0xe (pid=420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xf instead of 0x5 (pid=220) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x8 instead of 0x0 (pid=520) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x1 instead of 0x9 (pid=120) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x8 instead of 0x7 (pid=131) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xb instead of 0x8 (pid=231) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xf instead of 0xe (pid=330) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xd instead of 0xc (pid=530) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xb instead of 0xa (pid=130) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xc instead of 0xb (pid=230) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x4 instead of 0x3 (pid=430) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xb instead of 0xa (pid=531) ts warning: invalid header [0x83:83:71:b3] (pid: 420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xb instead of 0xf (pid=220) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x9 instead of 0x1 (pid=520) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xc instead of 0x1 (pid=120) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xa instead of 0xf (pid=420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xa instead of 0x1 (pid=320) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xc instead of 0xb (pid=131) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xf instead of 0xe (pid=231) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x2 instead of 0x1 (pid=140) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xe instead of 0xd (pid=130) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x2 instead of 0x1 (pid=330) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x0 instead of 0xf (pid=530) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xf instead of 0xe (pid=230) ts warning: invalid header [0x6d:6:aa:b0] (pid: 320) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x0 instead of 0xe (pid=220) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x2 instead of 0xf (pid=120) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x3 instead of 0x2 (pid=560) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xa instead of 0x3 (pid=120) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xe instead of 0x7 (pid=320) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xa instead of 0x1 (pid=220) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xe instead of 0x7 (pid=520) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x7 instead of 0xb (pid=420) ts warning: invalid header [0x60:11:42:b2] (pid: 320) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x0 instead of 0xf (pid=131) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x3 instead of 0x2 (pid=231) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x0 instead of 0xf (pid=531) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x5 instead of 0x4 (pid=140) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x3 instead of 0x2 (pid=530) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x1 instead of 0x0 (pid=130) ts warning: invalid header [0xfa:34:c9:67] (pid: 520) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x2 instead of 0x1 (pid=230) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x0 instead of 0xc (pid=120) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xa instead of 0x8 (pid=320) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xf instead of 0xc (pid=220) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xd instead of 0x5 (pid=420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xc instead of 0xe (pid=420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x8 instead of 0xb (pid=320) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xa instead of 0x8 (pid=520) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x0 instead of 0x9 (pid=320) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x8 instead of 0x1 (pid=220) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x0 instead of 0xd (pid=420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x8 instead of 0x2 (pid=120) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x1 instead of 0xb (pid=520) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x3 instead of 0x2 (pid=531) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xb instead of 0xa (pid=430) ts warning: invalid header [0xd4:6d:d:e8] (pid: 420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x5 instead of 0x3 (pid=131) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x8 instead of 0x6 (pid=231) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x8 instead of 0x7 (pid=140) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x7 instead of 0x6 (pid=330) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xa instead of 0x2 (pid=420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x4 instead of 0xe (pid=520) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x4 instead of 0xc (pid=120) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x5 instead of 0xd (pid=320) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x7 instead of 0xd (pid=220) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x6 instead of 0x5 (pid=130) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x7 instead of 0x6 (pid=230) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xb instead of 0xa (pid=140) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xe instead of 0xd (pid=430) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x6 instead of 0x5 (pid=531) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x9 instead of 0x8 (pid=131) ts warning: invalid header [0x50:d6:98:4f] (pid: 320) ts warning: invalid header [0x20:43:37:3e] (pid: 430) ts warning: invalid header [0xcf:78:2d:d1] (pid: 531) ts warning: invalid header [0x37:75:dd:0] (pid: 330) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xf instead of 0x1 (pid=320) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x1 instead of 0x9 (pid=120) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x5 instead of 0x9 (pid=230) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x0 instead of 0x2 (pid=520) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x4 instead of 0xe (pid=220) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xa instead of 0x2 (pid=120) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x2 instead of 0xe (pid=420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x5 instead of 0x3 (pid=420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x2 instead of 0xb (pid=120) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x8 instead of 0x1 (pid=520) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x6 instead of 0x5 (pid=220) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x9 instead of 0x0 (pid=320) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x9 instead of 0x8 (pid=130) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x0 instead of 0xf (pid=231) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xd instead of 0xc (pid=131) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xa instead of 0x6 (pid=230) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x1 instead of 0x0 (pid=430) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x9 instead of 0x8 (pid=531) ts warning: invalid header [0xbb:ea:c6:16] (pid: 420) ts warning: invalid header [0x2d:d6:39:94] (pid: 530) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x8 instead of 0x7 (pid=120) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xd instead of 0x9 (pid=420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x7 instead of 0xf (pid=330) ts warning: invalid header [0xbb:1d:1d:ae] (pid: 330) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x2 instead of 0xc (pid=220) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xa instead of 0x5 (pid=520) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xb instead of 0x6 (pid=320) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xe instead of 0x9 (pid=120) message warning: message queue overflowed ts warning: invalid header [0xdd:3d:8d:9] (pid: 530) ts warning: invalid header [0xaf:9e:77:65] (pid: 520) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xd instead of 0x7 (pid=120) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xc instead of 0x3 (pid=420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xf instead of 0xa (pid=220) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x3 instead of 0xf (pid=520) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x7 instead of 0x0 (pid=220) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x6 instead of 0xc (pid=320) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x3 instead of 0xe (pid=120) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x9 instead of 0x4 (pid=520) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xf instead of 0xd (pid=420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x9 instead of 0x8 (pid=220) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x6 instead of 0x5 (pid=120) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xb instead of 0xa (pid=520) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x9 instead of 0x8 (pid=140) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x9 instead of 0x8 (pid=530) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x8 instead of 0x7 (pid=320) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x7 instead of 0x6 (pid=130) ts warning: invalid header [0xd:9e:a1:0] (pid: 420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x8 instead of 0x7 (pid=230) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xd instead of 0xc (pid=131) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xf instead of 0xe (pid=430) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x7 instead of 0x6 (pid=531) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xf instead of 0xe (pid=231) ts warning: invalid header [0x6d:0:78:63] (pid: 320) ts warning: invalid header [0xa1:d:d7:26] (pid: 320) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xc instead of 0x2 (pid=231) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x5 instead of 0xe (pid=420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x2 instead of 0x5 (pid=120) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x9 instead of 0x1 (pid=320) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x5 instead of 0xa (pid=220) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x9 instead of 0x6 (pid=420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xc instead of 0x3 (pid=520) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x0 instead of 0x3 (pid=120) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xb instead of 0xa (pid=560) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x1 instead of 0x0 (pid=131) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xd instead of 0xc (pid=330) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x3 instead of 0xd (pid=231) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xc instead of 0xb (pid=530) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xa instead of 0x9 (pid=130) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xb instead of 0xa (pid=230) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x2 instead of 0x1 (pid=430) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xa instead of 0x9 (pid=531) ts warning: invalid header [0xf0:f0:30:1] (pid: 520) ts warning: invalid header [0xb8:98:24:41] (pid: 420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x6 instead of 0x3 (pid=120) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x1 instead of 0xa (pid=420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xc instead of 0x9 (pid=220) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x5 instead of 0xd (pid=220) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xf instead of 0x7 (pid=120) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x5 instead of 0x2 (pid=420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xe instead of 0x4 (pid=320) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x1 instead of 0x7 (pid=520) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xc instead of 0xb (pid=140) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x5 instead of 0x4 (pid=131) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x7 instead of 0x6 (pid=231) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x0 instead of 0xf (pid=330) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xf instead of 0xe (pid=530) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xd instead of 0xc (pid=130) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xe instead of 0xd (pid=230) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x5 instead of 0x4 (pid=430) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x7 instead of 0xb (pid=520) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x3 instead of 0x1 (pid=120) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xb instead of 0x5 (pid=420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x4 instead of 0x8 (pid=131) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x4 instead of 0xa (pid=231) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xc instead of 0x8 (pid=520) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x7 instead of 0x9 (pid=320) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x9 instead of 0x8 (pid=320) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x0 instead of 0xd (pid=520) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x4 instead of 0x1 (pid=520) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x4 instead of 0xa (pid=220) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x0 instead of 0xc (pid=420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xd instead of 0x5 (pid=120) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x2 instead of 0xa (pid=320) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x9 instead of 0x5 (pid=131) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xb instead of 0x5 (pid=231) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x3 instead of 0x2 (pid=330) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x0 instead of 0xf (pid=130) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x2 instead of 0x1 (pid=530) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x1 instead of 0x0 (pid=230) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x8 instead of 0x0 (pid=120) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x6 instead of 0xf (pid=520) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x4 instead of 0xd (pid=320) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xa instead of 0x1 (pid=420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x3 instead of 0x9 (pid=220) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xe instead of 0xc (pid=560) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xd instead of 0xc (pid=131) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xf instead of 0xe (pid=231) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x6 instead of 0x5 (pid=330) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x5 instead of 0x4 (pid=530) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x3 instead of 0x2 (pid=130) ts warning: invalid header [0x2a:22:91:16] (pid: 320) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x8 instead of 0xc (pid=430) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x1 instead of 0x6 (pid=230) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x1 instead of 0xd (pid=420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x0 instead of 0x9 (pid=220) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x3 instead of 0x2 (pid=420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x3 instead of 0x2 (pid=231) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x7 instead of 0x0 (pid=120) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x5 instead of 0x4 (pid=420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xb instead of 0x4 (pid=520) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x8 instead of 0x1 (pid=320) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x1 instead of 0x0 (pid=131) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x6 instead of 0x2 (pid=230) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xd instead of 0x9 (pid=430) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x5 instead of 0x4 (pid=531) ts warning: invalid header [0x70:4f:bb:2d] (pid: 420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x6 instead of 0x5 (pid=130) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xa instead of 0x9 (pid=120) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x4 instead of 0x6 (pid=520) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x3 instead of 0x7 (pid=420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x8 instead of 0x3 (pid=320) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xb instead of 0x5 (pid=220) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xc instead of 0x4 (pid=420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x1 instead of 0xb (pid=120) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xb instead of 0x5 (pid=520) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x5 instead of 0x4 (pid=131) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x9 instead of 0x8 (pid=230) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x0 instead of 0xf (pid=430) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x8 instead of 0x7 (pid=531) ts warning: invalid header [0x49:17:3a:f5] (pid: 430) ts warning: invalid header [0x32:17:9:1d] (pid: 531) ts warning: invalid header [0x78:aa:29:98] (pid: 330) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x5 instead of 0x4 (pid=420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x2 instead of 0x8 (pid=220) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xd instead of 0x3 (pid=220) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x0 instead of 0xc (pid=520) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xe instead of 0x9 (pid=320) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x9 instead of 0x6 (pid=420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x1 instead of 0xa (pid=120) ts warning: invalid header [0x52:45:b2:93] (pid: 520) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xb instead of 0xa (pid=130) ts warning: invalid header [0xfb:d:b3:d7] (pid: 320) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x3 instead of 0x2 (pid=430) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xc instead of 0xb (pid=230) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xb instead of 0xa (pid=531) ts warning: invalid header [0x15:8a:1a:97] (pid: 420) ts warning: invalid header [0xc5:2c:56:52] (pid: 530) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xa instead of 0xc (pid=540) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x9 instead of 0xe (pid=130) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x1 instead of 0xf (pid=420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xd instead of 0x8 (pid=120) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x3 instead of 0x0 (pid=520) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xb instead of 0x8 (pid=220) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x3 instead of 0x2 (pid=420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x1 instead of 0xe (pid=320) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xd instead of 0xc (pid=220) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x5 instead of 0x4 (pid=520) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x5 instead of 0x4 (pid=420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xe instead of 0xd (pid=131) ts warning: invalid header [0xcb:5:4d:d5] (pid: 520) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xe instead of 0xa (pid=130) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xf instead of 0xe (pid=230) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xf instead of 0x7 (pid=220) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xe instead of 0x5 (pid=520) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xe instead of 0x3 (pid=560) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xa instead of 0x7 (pid=120) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x6 instead of 0xf (pid=520) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x3 instead of 0x1 (pid=320) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xe instead of 0xb (pid=420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xa instead of 0x0 (pid=220) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x4 instead of 0x3 (pid=231) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x3 instead of 0x2 (pid=530) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x3 instead of 0xf (pid=560) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xc instead of 0xb (pid=540) ts warning: invalid header [0x2:e9:28:c4] (pid: 320) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x2 instead of 0x7 (pid=520) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x0 instead of 0x5 (pid=320) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x0 instead of 0x3 (pid=120) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x0 instead of 0x4 (pid=220) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x6 instead of 0x1 (pid=120) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x7 instead of 0x1 (pid=220) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x8 instead of 0x6 (pid=420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xa instead of 0x4 (pid=520) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x7 instead of 0x1 (pid=320) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x8 instead of 0x7 (pid=231) ts warning: invalid header [0xc4:ad:45:47] (pid: 420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xe instead of 0x4 (pid=120) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x3 instead of 0xa (pid=320) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xe instead of 0x5 (pid=220) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x2 instead of 0x9 (pid=330) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x3 instead of 0x2 (pid=420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x6 instead of 0xf (pid=220) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xa instead of 0x4 (pid=320) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x5 instead of 0xf (pid=120) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x4 instead of 0x6 (pid=120) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xe instead of 0xd (pid=520) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x5 instead of 0x4 (pid=420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x9 instead of 0x3 (pid=330) message warning: message queue overflowed ts warning: discontinuity received 0x9 instead of 0xe (pid=520) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x4 instead of 0x6 (pid=220) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x7 instead of 0x9 (pid=420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x6 instead of 0xb (pid=320) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xd instead of 0xc (pid=131) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x8 instead of 0x7 (pid=430) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xf instead of 0xe (pid=531) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xf instead of 0xe (pid=231) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xc instead of 0xb (pid=140) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x4 instead of 0x3 (pid=330) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x3 instead of 0x2 (pid=530) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x1 instead of 0x0 (pid=130) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x2 instead of 0x0 (pid=230) ts warning: invalid header [0xda:a1:be:87] (pid: 430) ts warning: invalid header [0x8c:dd:f3:3f] (pid: 330) ts warning: invalid header [0x29:5:0:57] (pid: 320) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xd instead of 0x5 (pid=420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x9 instead of 0x5 (pid=220) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x4 instead of 0x1 (pid=520) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x7 instead of 0xb (pid=120) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x0 instead of 0xe (pid=420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x3 instead of 0x2 (pid=231) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x8 instead of 0xf (pid=320) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xb instead of 0x5 (pid=520) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x1 instead of 0xa (pid=220) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xd instead of 0xc (pid=520) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x3 instead of 0x2 (pid=220) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xf instead of 0xe (pid=140) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x3 instead of 0x2 (pid=420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x1 instead of 0x0 (pid=131) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xb instead of 0xa (pid=430) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x2 instead of 0x1 (pid=531) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x7 instead of 0x6 (pid=330) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x4 instead of 0x3 (pid=130) ts warning: invalid header [0x45:b2:7b:4] (pid: 530) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x7 instead of 0x1 (pid=420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xa instead of 0x8 (pid=530) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xb instead of 0x8 (pid=420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x4 instead of 0x9 (pid=120) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xf instead of 0x5 (pid=520) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x0 instead of 0x3 (pid=220) ts warning: invalid header [0xda:e8:b1:f6] (pid: 420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x8 instead of 0xb (pid=530) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xd instead of 0x3 (pid=320) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x7 instead of 0x6 (pid=230) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x5 instead of 0x4 (pid=531) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xe instead of 0xd (pid=430) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x3 instead of 0x2 (pid=140) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x6 instead of 0x4 (pid=131) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x8 instead of 0x7 (pid=231) ts warning: invalid header [0x30:8b:5a:5b] (pid: 520) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x5 instead of 0x4 (pid=560) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x4 instead of 0x3 (pid=220) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xf instead of 0x5 (pid=220) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x9 instead of 0x8 (pid=120) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x2 instead of 0xc (pid=420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x5 instead of 0x9 (pid=230) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x7 instead of 0x6 (pid=320) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xd instead of 0x8 (pid=320) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xe instead of 0x0 (pid=220) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x5 instead of 0x3 (pid=420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x1 instead of 0xa (pid=120) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x2 instead of 0xa (pid=520) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x3 instead of 0x2 (pid=120) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x7 instead of 0x6 (pid=420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x0 instead of 0xe (pid=320) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x0 instead of 0xf (pid=220) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x9 instead of 0x8 (pid=130) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xa instead of 0x6 (pid=230) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x1 instead of 0x0 (pid=430) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xa instead of 0x9 (pid=131) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x8 instead of 0x7 (pid=531) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xc instead of 0xb (pid=231) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x9 instead of 0x6 (pid=120) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xf instead of 0x7 (pid=420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xd instead of 0x3 (pid=220) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x2 instead of 0xc (pid=320) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xf instead of 0xa (pid=120) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x6 instead of 0xf (pid=520) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x2 instead of 0x1 (pid=420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x5 instead of 0x4 (pid=320) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xc instead of 0xb (pid=130) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xf instead of 0xe (pid=330) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xe instead of 0xd (pid=530) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x5 instead of 0x4 (pid=140) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xd instead of 0xc (pid=230) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x4 instead of 0x3 (pid=430) ts warning: invalid header [0xd4:fd:4b:77] (pid: 420) ts warning: invalid header [0x6b:9d:6b:44] (pid: 320) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x0 instead of 0x2 (pid=520) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x6 instead of 0x2 (pid=420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xa instead of 0xe (pid=130) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xe instead of 0x0 (pid=320) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x8 instead of 0x7 (pid=420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xe instead of 0x1 (pid=131) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x9 instead of 0x1 (pid=520) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x1 instead of 0xf (pid=131) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x6 instead of 0xf (pid=320) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xd instead of 0x4 (pid=220) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xc instead of 0x9 (pid=420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xd instead of 0x5 (pid=120) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x4 instead of 0x3 (pid=231) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x2 instead of 0x1 (pid=330) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x1 instead of 0x0 (pid=530) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x8 instead of 0x7 (pid=140) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xf instead of 0xb (pid=130) ts warning: invalid header [0x10:d7:dd:8d] (pid: 320) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x2 instead of 0xe (pid=420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x2 instead of 0x1 (pid=220) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x1 instead of 0x7 (pid=231) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xa instead of 0x4 (pid=120) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x9 instead of 0x3 (pid=320) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xd instead of 0x6 (pid=520) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x7 instead of 0x4 (pid=420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xb instead of 0xa (pid=320) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xc instead of 0x3 (pid=220) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x6 instead of 0x5 (pid=131) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x8 instead of 0x2 (pid=231) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x5 instead of 0x4 (pid=330) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x4 instead of 0x3 (pid=530) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x2 instead of 0x1 (pid=130) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x8 instead of 0x7 (pid=560) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xc instead of 0x1 (pid=120) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x2 instead of 0x7 (pid=320) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x0 instead of 0xa (pid=420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x8 instead of 0x2 (pid=220) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x7 instead of 0xd (pid=120) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xc instead of 0x3 (pid=320) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x0 instead of 0xb (pid=520) ts warning: invalid header [0x72:13:10:26] (pid: 420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xa instead of 0x9 (pid=131) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xc instead of 0xb (pid=231) ts warning: invalid header [0x18:8:78:7b] (pid: 520) ts warning: invalid header [0xb9:d9:d4:aa] (pid: 320) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xa instead of 0xf (pid=520) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xb instead of 0x1 (pid=140) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x7 instead of 0x2 (pid=220) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x0 instead of 0xb (pid=320) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x5 instead of 0xf (pid=120) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xc instead of 0x6 (pid=420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x4 instead of 0xb (pid=520) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x0 instead of 0xf (pid=231) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x1 instead of 0xc (pid=140) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xe instead of 0xd (pid=131) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x6 instead of 0x5 (pid=531) ts warning: invalid header [0xef:9c:70:7] (pid: 420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x3 instead of 0x1 (pid=420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xb instead of 0xd (pid=120) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xb instead of 0x0 (pid=320) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x5 instead of 0x3 (pid=520) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x1 instead of 0xc (pid=120) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x5 instead of 0x1 (pid=220) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x3 instead of 0xc (pid=320) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x6 instead of 0x5 (pid=420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x5 instead of 0x4 (pid=320) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x8 instead of 0x7 (pid=520) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x4 instead of 0x3 (pid=120) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xb instead of 0xa (pid=230) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x2 instead of 0x1 (pid=430) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x9 instead of 0x8 (pid=531) ts warning: invalid header [0xa:96:c8:4c] (pid: 430) ts warning: invalid header [0x5b:16:70:f2] (pid: 330) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x6 instead of 0xb (pid=120) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xb instead of 0x0 (pid=330) ts warning: lost synchro ts debug: skipping 0 bytes of garbage ts warning: discontinuity received 0x9 instead of 0x0 (pid=220) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xa instead of 0xf (pid=530) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x6 instead of 0x4 (pid=320) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x2 instead of 0xa (pid=220) ts warning: invalid header [0x61:3:68:ba] (pid: 531) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xf instead of 0x7 (pid=120) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x0 instead of 0xd (pid=420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xa instead of 0x7 (pid=520) ts warning: invalid header [0x2b:27:d5:ca] (pid: 520) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x0 instead of 0xc (pid=330) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xd instead of 0xc (pid=130) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xf instead of 0xb (pid=530) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xe instead of 0xd (pid=230) ts warning: invalid header [0xcc:4d:73:88] (pid: 530) ts warning: invalid header [0xbe:54:2a:df] (pid: 420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x7 instead of 0x9 (pid=420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x5 instead of 0xb (pid=520) message warning: message queue overflowed ts warning: invalid header [0xd9:6e:f6:1c] (pid: 520) ts debug: PMTCallBack called ts debug: PMTCallBack called ts debug: PATCallBack called ts debug: PMTCallBack called ts debug: PMTCallBack called ts warning: invalid header [0x8b:11:d8:fd] (pid: 420) ts warning: invalid header [0x77:10:6b:a6] (pid: 320) ts warning: invalid header [0xd9:cc:cc:a7] (pid: 520) ts warning: invalid header [0x8:7f:49:4] (pid: 430) ts warning: invalid header [0x1:7f:4b:f] (pid: 320) ts warning: invalid header [0x58:54:3:eb] (pid: 330) ts warning: invalid header [0x81:fe:da:bb] (pid: 531) ts debug: EITCallBack called ts debug: new EIT service_id=1540 version=0 current_next=1 ts_id=6 network_id=8442 segment_last_section_number=1 last_table_id=78 ts warning: invalid header [0x7:bd:b1:d7] (pid: 530) ts debug: EITCallBack called ts debug: new EIT service_id=1538 version=28 current_next=1 ts_id=6 network_id=8442 segment_last_section_number=1 last_table_id=78 ts debug: * event id=348 start_time:1177553906 duration=387 running=4 free_ca=0 ts debug: - short event lang=fre 'MAUVAISE FOI NOCTURNE' : '(null)' ts debug: - extended event lang=fre [0/0] ts debug: - text='FATAL BAZOOKA / MAUVAISE FOI NOCTURNE (2007)' ts debug: - tag=0x54(84) ts debug: * event id=349 start_time:1177554293 duration=175 running=1 free_ca=0 ts debug: - short event lang=fre 'AUX ARBRES CITOYENS' : '(null)' ts debug: - extended event lang=fre [0/0] ts debug: - text='YANNICK NOAH / AUX ARBRES CITOYENS (2007)' ts debug: - tag=0x54(84) ts warning: invalid header [0xf9:e7:b5:6] (pid: 420) ts debug: PMTCallBack called ts warning: invalid header [0xaa:14:a8:34] (pid: 520) ts warning: invalid header [0x63:1e:8e:0] (pid: 520) ts warning: invalid header [0xda:2e:36:89] (pid: 420) ts warning: invalid header [0xbd:d1:e5:95] (pid: 320) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x5 instead of 0xb (pid=420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xd instead of 0x2 (pid=231) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x6 instead of 0x0 (pid=120) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x2 instead of 0x0 (pid=520) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x0 instead of 0x6 (pid=420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x0 instead of 0xd (pid=320) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x5 instead of 0x1 (pid=220) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x7 instead of 0x1 (pid=320) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x7 instead of 0x1 (pid=420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xa instead of 0x3 (pid=520) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xe instead of 0x8 (pid=120) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xf instead of 0x6 (pid=220) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x2 instead of 0x1 (pid=131) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x4 instead of 0xe (pid=231) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x0 instead of 0xf (pid=330) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xe instead of 0xd (pid=530) ts warning: invalid header [0xbc:26:5a:e6] (pid: 420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xd instead of 0xc (pid=130) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x5 instead of 0x4 (pid=430) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xc instead of 0xb (pid=531) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x4 instead of 0x3 (pid=140) ts warning: invalid header [0xdc:db:18:3f] (pid: 320) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x2 instead of 0xf (pid=120) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xe instead of 0x6 (pid=420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x2 instead of 0x0 (pid=220) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xd instead of 0x4 (pid=520) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x2 instead of 0xf (pid=420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xc instead of 0x3 (pid=220) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xa instead of 0x1 (pid=320) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x6 instead of 0x5 (pid=140) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x6 instead of 0x5 (pid=131) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x8 instead of 0x6 (pid=231) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x3 instead of 0x2 (pid=330) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x1 instead of 0x0 (pid=530) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x4 instead of 0x3 (pid=120) ts warning: invalid header [0x2b:e8:d1:34] (pid: 420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x3 instead of 0x9 (pid=131) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x5 instead of 0x3 (pid=420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x1 instead of 0xf (pid=220) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x9 instead of 0x6 (pid=420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x7 instead of 0x6 (pid=120) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x1 instead of 0x8 (pid=120) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x6 instead of 0x5 (pid=320) ts warning: invalid header [0xa3:87:8c:51] (pid: 520) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x5 instead of 0xb (pid=231) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x8 instead of 0x3 (pid=120) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xd instead of 0xa (pid=420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xb instead of 0x2 (pid=220) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x0 instead of 0xa (pid=520) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x2 instead of 0x9 (pid=120) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xe instead of 0x7 (pid=320) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xa instead of 0x9 (pid=430) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x1 instead of 0x0 (pid=531) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xa instead of 0x4 (pid=131) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xc instead of 0x6 (pid=231) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xa instead of 0x9 (pid=140) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x3 instead of 0x2 (pid=130) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x6 instead of 0x5 (pid=330) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x4 instead of 0x3 (pid=530) ts warning: invalid header [0x2b:fe:42:d6] (pid: 430) ts warning: invalid header [0xc3:ac:b8:98] (pid: 330) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x6 instead of 0xf (pid=420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xe instead of 0x5 (pid=120) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x1 instead of 0x9 (pid=320) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x9 instead of 0xf (pid=220) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xb instead of 0xa (pid=540) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x4 instead of 0xd (pid=520) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x0 instead of 0xf (pid=231) ts warning: invalid header [0x44:ac:af:ea] (pid: 320) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xe instead of 0xd (pid=131) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xd instead of 0xc (pid=430) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x4 instead of 0x3 (pid=531) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xe instead of 0xd (pid=320) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x1 instead of 0x0 (pid=520) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x5 instead of 0xa (pid=420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x4 instead of 0x8 (pid=230) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x1 instead of 0x6 (pid=420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x4 instead of 0x2 (pid=520) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xc instead of 0x3 (pid=120) ts debug: PATCallBack called ts debug: PMTCallBack called ts debug: PMTCallBack called ts warning: discontinuity received 0x6 instead of 0x5 (pid=520) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x9 instead of 0xf (pid=220) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x3 instead of 0x2 (pid=420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x2 instead of 0x1 (pid=131) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x5 instead of 0xf (pid=320) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x8 instead of 0x7 (pid=520) ts warning: invalid header [0x69:e4:b5:7f] (pid: 530) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x9 instead of 0x5 (pid=230) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x0 instead of 0xf (pid=430) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x7 instead of 0x6 (pid=531) ts warning: invalid header [0xaf:fc:d8:94] (pid: 420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xd instead of 0xc (pid=140) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xf instead of 0x1 (pid=320) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xa instead of 0x5 (pid=420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x6 instead of 0xa (pid=130) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xa instead of 0x4 (pid=520) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x7 instead of 0xf (pid=220) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x8 instead of 0x0 (pid=320) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xd instead of 0xb (pid=420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xb instead of 0x2 (pid=120) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xb instead of 0x7 (pid=130) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xc instead of 0xb (pid=230) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xf instead of 0xe (pid=140) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x3 instead of 0x2 (pid=430) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xa instead of 0x9 (pid=531) ts warning: invalid header [0xb4:b:28:57] (pid: 320) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x4 instead of 0x1 (pid=420) message warning: message queue overflowed ts warning: invalid header [0x70:7c:3d:b9] (pid: 320) ts warning: invalid header [0xbc:4:eb:9] (pid: 530) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xc instead of 0x2 (pid=520) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x3 instead of 0x8 (pid=420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x7 instead of 0x4 (pid=420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xe instead of 0x5 (pid=131) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xa instead of 0x9 (pid=420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x5 instead of 0xf (pid=131) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x2 instead of 0xf (pid=320) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xd instead of 0x9 (pid=220) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x5 instead of 0xd (pid=520) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xe instead of 0xb (pid=120) ts warning: invalid header [0x6:2f:ac:db] (pid: 520) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x0 instead of 0x6 (pid=520) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xf instead of 0xb (pid=230) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x6 instead of 0x1 (pid=520) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xb instead of 0xa (pid=120) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x9 instead of 0x8 (pid=520) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xb instead of 0x0 (pid=230) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xa instead of 0x9 (pid=131) ts warning: invalid header [0xcd:65:88:d2] (pid: 320) ts warning: invalid header [0x28:40:ca:33] (pid: 420) ts warning: invalid header [0x78:f4:e9:c3] (pid: 520) ts warning: invalid header [0xb:79:24:45] (pid: 420) ts warning: invalid header [0x34:f:47:db] (pid: 420) ts warning: invalid header [0x4b:67:cd:ee] (pid: 320) ts warning: invalid header [0xa:48:87:97] (pid: 520) ts debug: EITCallBack called ts debug: new EIT service_id=1541 version=27 current_next=1 ts_id=6 network_id=8442 segment_last_section_number=1 last_table_id=78 ts debug: * event id=4 start_time:1177551180 duration=6300 running=4 free_ca=1 ts debug: - short event lang=fre 'MEMORIES' : '(null)' ts debug: - extended event lang=fre [0/3] ts debug: - text='Dans un hôpital, un jeune homme amnésique est accusé de meurtre. Il met tout en oeuvre pour reconstituer les deux dernières années de sa vie, espérant ainsi pouvoir démontrer qu'il est innocent.' ts debug: - extended event lang=fre [1/3] ts debug: - extended event lang=fre [2/3] ts debug: - text='Un jeune homme reprend conscience dans un hôpital, sans toutefois pouvoir reconstituer aucun souvenir des deux années qui viennent de s'écouler. Le patient tente peu à peu de s'habituer à son nouvel environnement, mais bientôt, la situation se compl' ts debug: - extended event lang=fre [3/3] ts debug: - text='ique : de sérieux soupçons de meurtre pèsent sur lui et il semble, de plus, avoir été impliqué dans un terrible accident de la route. Peu à peu pourtant, des bribes de mémoire lui reviennent.' ts debug: - tag=0x50(80) ts debug: - tag=0x50(80) ts debug: - tag=0x50(80) ts debug: - tag=0x55(85) ts debug: - tag=0x5f(95) ts debug: - tag=0x95(149) ts debug: - tag=0x9a(154) ts debug: - tag=0x9b(155) ts debug: - tag=0x9c(156) ts debug: - tag=0x9d(157) ts debug: - tag=0x99(153) ts debug: - tag=0xa0(160) ts debug: * event id=5 start_time:1177557480 duration=6120 running=1 free_ca=1 ts debug: - short event lang=fre 'ESPACE DÉTENTE' : '(null)' ts debug: - extended event lang=fre [0/0] ts debug: - text='La Geugène Electro Stim engage un expert pour commercialiser un nouveau produit. Le personnel est conquis sauf le syndicaliste et le meilleur VRP qui décident de se débarrasser du nouveau venu.' ts debug: - tag=0x5f(95) ts debug: - tag=0x95(149) ts debug: - tag=0x9a(154) ts debug: - tag=0x9b(155) ts debug: - tag=0x9c(156) ts debug: - tag=0x9d(157) ts warning: invalid header [0xb8:2:3b:62] (pid: 320) ts warning: invalid header [0xc0:68:fe:be] (pid: 430) ts warning: invalid header [0x74:e7:77:3f] (pid: 330) ts debug: EITCallBack called ts debug: new EIT service_id=1539 version=8 current_next=1 ts_id=6 network_id=8442 segment_last_section_number=1 last_table_id=78 ts debug: * event id=3 start_time:1177545600 duration=10800 running=4 free_ca=1 ts debug: - short event lang=fre 'LE JOURNAL PERMANENT' : '(null)' ts debug: - tag=0x50(80) ts debug: - tag=0x50(80) ts debug: - tag=0x5f(95) ts debug: - tag=0x95(149) ts debug: - tag=0x9b(155) ts debug: - tag=0x9d(157) ts debug: - tag=0xa0(160) ts debug: * event id=4 start_time:1177556400 duration=5400 running=1 free_ca=1 ts debug: - short event lang=fre 'LE JOURNAL PERMANENT' : '(null)' ts debug: - tag=0x5f(95) ts debug: - tag=0x95(149) ts debug: - tag=0x9b(155) ts debug: - tag=0x9d(157) ts warning: invalid header [0x49:b8:1e:66] (pid: 531) ts warning: invalid header [0x6c:2a:6d:3a] (pid: 520) ts warning: invalid header [0x5:3b:be:53] (pid: 520) ts warning: invalid header [0x61:36:48:68] (pid: 420) ts warning: invalid header [0x7f:e0:89:f] (pid: 320) ts warning: invalid header [0xe8:48:80:8e] (pid: 530) ts warning: invalid header [0xa:f2:c3:57] (pid: 420) ts warning: invalid header [0xf3:fc:7a:15] (pid: 320) ts warning: invalid header [0xd2:25:f7:6d] (pid: 320) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xf instead of 0xd (pid=220) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x0 instead of 0xc (pid=420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x4 instead of 0x2 (pid=520) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x3 instead of 0x7 (pid=130) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x8 instead of 0x5 (pid=520) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x5 instead of 0x1 (pid=420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xa instead of 0x7 (pid=420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xa instead of 0x2 (pid=320) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xf instead of 0x1 (pid=120) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xe instead of 0x9 (pid=520) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xa instead of 0x1 (pid=220) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xc instead of 0xb (pid=330) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xa instead of 0x9 (pid=530) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x8 instead of 0x4 (pid=130) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xa instead of 0x9 (pid=230) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xb instead of 0xa (pid=140) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x1 instead of 0x0 (pid=430) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x8 instead of 0x7 (pid=531) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x7 instead of 0x5 (pid=131) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x9 instead of 0x7 (pid=231) ts warning: invalid header [0x63:be:19:a8] (pid: 320) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x8 instead of 0xc (pid=530) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xd instead of 0xb (pid=220) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x2 instead of 0x8 (pid=420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xb instead of 0xf (pid=120) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xc instead of 0x3 (pid=320) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x7 instead of 0xe (pid=220) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xf instead of 0x6 (pid=520) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xc instead of 0xb (pid=231) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xd instead of 0x9 (pid=530) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xb instead of 0xa (pid=130) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xf instead of 0xe (pid=330) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x4 instead of 0x3 (pid=430) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xd instead of 0xc (pid=230) ts warning: invalid header [0xa1:10:25:18] (pid: 520) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xa instead of 0x3 (pid=420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x9 instead of 0xd (pid=130) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xc instead of 0xa (pid=520) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x6 instead of 0xb (pid=220) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x0 instead of 0x8 (pid=320) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x4 instead of 0xd (pid=520) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x9 instead of 0xd (pid=120) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x0 instead of 0xf (pid=231) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xf instead of 0xb (pid=420) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x2 instead of 0x1 (pid=330) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x0 instead of 0xf (pid=530) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x1 instead of 0x0 (pid=140) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xe instead of 0xa (pid=130) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x0 instead of 0xf (pid=230) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xc instead of 0x1 (pid=131) ts warning: discontinuity received 0xc instead of 0xa (pid=320) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x7 instead of 0xd (pid=320) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x2 instead of 0x9 (pid=120) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x2 instead of 0x8 (pid=220) ts warning: discontinuity received 0x1 instead of 0x8 (pid=320)

KenS
Blank Cone
Blank Cone

Postby KenS » 26 Apr 2007 19:20

Nice work KenS, I think you got it, one suggestion I would like too make is too have a way of changing frequency muxes (a frequency mux list perhaps - you could possibly build a scan module and then save the results or allow manual editing and save in some kind of preferences file) and activating the bdaplugin via the gui other than that, its all good.

Another thing - dvb device selection for multiple tuners/multiple tuner devices.
Good suggestions - scanning should not be too hard but may need to be windows specific. My preference is to minimise the windows footprint so I'll look through options in libdvbpsi first.
bda plugin used to work from the command line in 0.8.6 (at least as far as I recall) so hopefully a quick one to fix.
Tuner selection is not so easy. However, the way the plug-in works - if it cannot run the graph with the first tuner it tries the next and so on. I have two tuners and it reliably picks up the second one if the first is in use.

KenS
Blank Cone
Blank Cone

Postby KenS » 26 Apr 2007 19:24

There are both MPEG2 and H264 channels on the same frequency, most of the H264 channels are scrambled ones but I'm trying to watch at a MPEG2 channel which is working pretty fine with ProgDVB and DVB Dream.

I've tried many sout-display-delay values, anything over 1024 will result of having no sound at all. I got ONCE and only once a perfect image, although there was no sound at all, but I've never been able to do it again :?
What are the tuning parameters on ProgDVB or DVBDream? Maybe I need to add in some of the other DVB tuning options for DVB-T. Currently its just frequency and bandwidth

Lotesdelere
Cone Master
Cone Master

Postby Lotesdelere » 26 Apr 2007 20:48

What are the tuning parameters on ProgDVB or DVBDream? Maybe I need to add in some of the other DVB tuning options for DVB-T. Currently its just frequency and bandwidth
There are no tuning parameters.
I just select the device (BDA Terrestrial), then I scan the frequencies and it works. There are no device options available in both apps.

One good thing is that I'm able to receive H264 unscrambled channels :)
However the aspec ratio is not correctly detected, it appears to be a 2.21:1 letter box whilst it should be 16:9 or 4:3.

The image and sound are not better than with MPEG2 channels though :?

Lotesdelere
Cone Master
Cone Master

Postby Lotesdelere » 27 Apr 2007 00:04

Fixed :D

I just forgot about the frequency shift which is used on some transmitters so the exact used frequency can be Frequency+(Shift*166), where Shift is -1, 0, 1, 2 or 3.

So using 642166 instead of 642000 gives me a perfect image and sound !

It seems that ProgDVB and DVB Dream must have some kind of built-in automatic correction for the frequency shift.

Lotesdelere
Cone Master
Cone Master

Postby Lotesdelere » 27 Apr 2007 00:23

Grmbl :evil:

I closed VLC and now it doesn't work properly anymore whatever frequency I use.
Devil inside I tell you! :?

Return to “VLC media player for Windows Troubleshooting”