Audio Doesn't work when load script from VLM (using H.264 v)

Discussion about configuration and usage of VLM (a stream scheduler) within VLC.
vibes992000
Blank Cone
Blank Cone
VLC version: 0.86i
Operating System: Windows XP

Audio Doesn't work when load script from VLM (using H.264 v)

Postby vibes992000 » 31 May 2008 13:10

Hi ,

I using "Osprey-230" to capture the LIVE Transmission and further restreaming it.

When I manually stream it by going in VLC "open capture devices", then pressing "Refresh List" then selecting the option "Stream/Save" and select any audio codec works FINE but when I'm using the same settings with my VLM Configuration file though video is coming BUT Audio isn't coming.

I'm also pasting snapshot of the settings the are WORKING fine and then after that snapshot i'm pasting my VLM script which when I execute the AUDIO doesn't COMES though the video still keeps playing but NO AUDIO :(

CORRECT VIDEO and AUDIO PLAYING settings are given below

My VLM Configuration file in which i can't hear any audio is as under

Code: Select all

new GyanDarshanReal broadcast enabled loop setup GyanDarshanReal input "dshow://" setup GyanDarshanReal output #transcode{vcodec=h264,vb=128,scale=0.5,acodec=mp2a,ab=16,channels=1}:duplicate{dst=std{access=http,mux=ts,dst=:80}} control GyanDarshanReal play

Can anyone help me on this issue ? :-| ???

PS:
I'm using VLC Version 0.86f !!!
vibs

vibes992000
Blank Cone
Blank Cone

Re: Audio Doesn't work when load script from VLM (using H.264 v)

Postby vibes992000 » 03 Jun 2008 09:03

Recent Update :

Friends ... Good News .. dshow via VLM working fine

I have now downloaded the latest version of VLC i.e 0.86f (at up date of entering this post)

I'm using the following setting in my capture card and I'm now able to view BOTH Audio and Video successfully

Code: Select all

new test broadcast setup test input "dshow://" setup test option dshow-vdev="Osprey-230 Video Device 1" setup test option dshow-adev="Osprey-230 Audio Device 1" setup test option dshow-size="" setup test output #transcode{vcodec=h264,vb=128,scale=0.5,acodec=mp2a,ab=16,channels=1}:duplicate{dst=std{access=http,mux=ts,dst=:80}} setup test enabled control test play
vibs

viroos
New Cone
New Cone

Postby viroos » 08 Nov 2009 21:52

Hi,
I try to do the same thing (but with webcam, no big difference). I used the same setup, but I can't connect to my stream using JW Player. When I'm using only IP, JW player throws error #2048. I added foo.mp4 to address in vlc and JV Player configuration. Now JW Player is continuously trying to start stream.

Thank You in advance for help.

regards,
Maciek Sawicki

vibes992000
Blank Cone
Blank Cone

Postby vibes992000 » 09 Nov 2009 11:18

Hi,
I try to do the same thing (but with webcam, no big difference). I used the same setup, but I can't connect to my stream using JW Player. When I'm using only IP, JW player throws error #2048. I added foo.mp4 to address in vlc and JV Player configuration. Now JW Player is continuously trying to start stream.

Thank You in advance for help.

regards,
Maciek Sawicki
using vlc for serving streaming is ok but with JW player there are few restrictions like you need to have Flash 9 H.264 Format Constraints. Though H.264 Encoder is present in vlc but i'm not sure that it is configured to have web based streaming behaviour by default (e.g for h.264 u might be required to the 'main' profile along with the option of 'progressive download' option selected etc etc .

You might think of using some flash based media servers with jw player needs.
vibs

Return to “VLM”